Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner

For black shades. Revitalizes lustrous shine and keeps your black hair looking glossy and rich. Designed for natural, color-treated or highlighted hair. Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner:Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner system, enriched...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner!
Newark, NJ
I like to put this in my hair and let it sit overnught then i wash it off making my hair feel brand new
Brooklyn, NY
Let your hair soft and you can feel a incredible refreshing after use it. I recommend without doubts
Buckeye, Arizona
I liked the conditioner overall. It smelt nice and doesn't put too much product build up on my hair.
Phoenix, AZ
Great conditioner and love the feel of the hair. The smell stays for days. Definitely recommended
Garrett, IN
I love any and all Pantene products!! They are my favorite. Makes my hair look and smell amazing!
San Diego, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ,This is a great LEAVES MY HAIR VERY softly and healthy looking , I LOVE ...
I LOVE PANTENE MY HAIR SMELLS AND FEELS GREAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT
Philadelphia, PA
Smells good texture nicely done dose its job really good I love this n I no others will too
Arnolds Park, IA
It's a pretty good product. After I use it my hair is very moisturized and smells amazing.
Jamestown, NY
Best hair product ever, deep cleans deep coditions, i love love love the smell of my hair!

Looking for your answer?