Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner

For black shades. Revitalizes lustrous shine and keeps your black hair looking glossy and rich. Designed for natural, color-treated or highlighted hair. Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner:Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner system, enriched...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner!
Never used these. Cannot rete value or effectiveness for wavy thinning gray hair. I am a regular user of other Pantene products and always been satisfied
Portsmouth, VA
I have natural hair. It gives my hair a great smell and a healthy shine. My hair has no added color. This makes my natural hair color darker and vibrant.
Thank you for this product it is one of the best conditioners for my hair. I have fine, frizzy hair and this helped so much I can't believe it.
Muy buen producto, la verdad es que quedé encantada cuando lo usé... Es perfecto para aquellas que quieren tener un cabello lindo todo el día.
Double Spgs, AL
Have had some damage to my hair. This product seems to work very well with my hair type. Makes it feel much lighter and not so stiff.
Awesome love the way it makes my hair feel and look compared to other conditioners that I have used it leaves my hair silky and soft
Great, love it. Smells amazing, leaves hair soft which is amazing. Not many conditioners can do that with my specific hair type.
When my hair is a little damage from the iron I like using this conditioner, it gives my hair shine and makes it easier to comb
Newport News, VA
This works wonders and makes my daughters hair silky smooth. I have used a lot of products on her hair and this works great
Benton, AR
Overall a great shampoo, lovely smell, keeps my hair soft and healthy looking !! Have repurchased and would do so again !

Looking for your answer?