BY PANTENE

Use Pantene PRO-V Micellar Revitalize Shampoo - 12.6oz daily to gently purify and nourish your hair. This hair shampoo will cleanse your hair and replenish it for another day of fabulous style.

Kayla T.
I got this in the pantene pro-v voxbox courtesy of influenster (thank you!!) and so far I really like it. I like the design of the bottle how it has a pump so you can control how much product you want to use. I also LOVE the smell of it. It has almost like a crisp salon smell. If you are sensitive to smell, I would avoid this. It isn’t a strong smell, but just in case you are. I have thin oily hair. Lately I’ve been needing to change up my shampoo and conditioner so I was ecstatic to get this in the mail. After the first wash, my hair felt instantly lighter. Almost like I went to the salon to get it washed. It felt amazing. It feels light and soft. I feel more confident now that my hair is pretty much back to normal using this product. I can’t wait to share more about this with you guys.

Update: after using this for a week, I can definitely tell a difference in my hair now than from my previous shampoo and conditioner. My hair feels silky, light, and smooth. Typically my hair gets greasy after 2 days, but since using this product, my hair has yet to feel greasy. I love it!
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
My new all time favorite shampoo scent. Crisp, cool, and fresh, this shampoo lathers luxuriously into a beauty shop style hair bath. Coupled with the conditioner, your hair will be more fresh and clean than you would expect for a brand that can be purchased at any local drug or discount store.
Elizabeth S.
NEW YORK, NY
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner set for about a month now and I like it more than I was expecting to. It makes my hair feel very soft and it smells great. I don't think it's sulfate free but it makes my hair feel the same that sulfate free products do. Overall, very satisfied and impressed with the product.
Kate M.
Richmond, TX
I love this soooo much!! I was having such an issue with all kinds of shampoo causing residue and build up, but this one doesn’t! It lathers super well and I’m definitely sticking with it.
Aistė S.
Vabalninkas, Birzu rajonas, Panevezio apskritis
I'we got this shampoo not long ago but i'm enjoying it, for oily scalp but i think would be good for dry too, very nice scent long lasting ofcourse, big bottle, this is good ish than others i think, i'm very very satisfied with this product can't stop using it
Mia A.
SR78QE
Great shampoo!! Made my hair so soft and smells great🤩scent doesn’t last that long but is much better than other shampoos I’ve used, this shampoo helps with revitalising your hair and making it stronger, would definitely recommend!!💋
Selina K.
Les es hair feeling light and airy which is the point of this line as it’s aimed at greasy hair. Lathers up like crazy. The smells lingers well after you’ve stepped out of the shower. I just feel like my damaged hair needs more moisture.
Angie J.
I liked the idea of the micellar shampoo as there would be no added sulphates etc and my scalp can be temperamental.  The shampoo lathered up extremely well so don’t need a great deal. As I washed it out though by hair felt very dry and kind of knotty feeling but extremely clean
Virginia C.
Tamworth
The shampoo is clear in colour and smells really lovely. It makes a generous lather and it rinses well. It leaves my hair really clean and free from residue. You don't need a lot of product so the large bottle last a very good time and is good value for money.
Michaela R.
This is a wonderful shampoo! Gives your hair a good clean whilst making it feel full of life! The smell is Devine, clean and fresh! It's great for all hair types!