Pantene Pro-V Micellar Revitalize Foam Conditioner uploaded by Davia G.

BY PANTENE

WEIGHTLESS NOURISHMENT EVEN FOR FINE HAIR

• The new step two of your in-shower regimen
  • Delivers 100% Pro-V Micellar conditioning with 0% weight
  • Melts into hair and quickly rinses away

DIRECTIONS: Use after washing with your favorite Pantene shampoo. Shake Foam bottle well. Apply a palm-sized amount of air-light Foam conditioner from roots all the way to tips. (Adjust the quantity according to your hair length.) Let the conditioning Foam absorb into your hair a moment, then rinse. Dry and style as usual. Use at every wash to have strong, beautiful hair that is light as air!

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Fragrance, Pvp, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.

• What is the most intensely hydrating conditioner out of a...1 Answers
  • Where do you purchase this product? I really want to try!2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this is Curly Girl Method approved?2 Answers
Tracey C.
I love hair products which include micellar water, since it works so well for me as a makeup remiver and skin cleanser. The clean, fresh smell of this cleansing foam is amazing. However, even after using several handfuls and allowing it to sit in a steam shower, my hair did not feel refreshed or moisturized, and there was very little slip. It rinsed out easiy. I went in with a serum to correct the moisture issue.
Bittom line: product is not compatible with my hair type.
Phoebe L.
Augusta, KS
This stuff is okay but it seemed to make my dye fade faster. The price is good though and my hair so very soft and the scent lasted until the next night which is super! Overall this isn’t a bad product just not right for me.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
OH MY GOSH. Go immediately replace your conditioner with this!! I have long, thick hair and this stuff is amazing and it leaves my hair smelling like heaven! I cannot get enough of this shampoo. It’s so light and it does not leave my hair greasy! I am totally obsessed!
connie P.
Logan, OH
This conditioner makes my hair feel sooo soft and smells good to.plus it really help your hair not to get very many tangles at all.i really like it.seems to help my split ends to.but i know it probably will do everyone different.but i'm sticking with it.
Steph A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Adriana T.
This foaming condition was very good for the hair .its better then other because it leaves ur hair soft.its best for oily hair and safe for color treated hair. I’m satisfied with this product.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

What what!!! A foaming amazing scented highly effective product that gives life to thin flat hair?

From Pantene...I would call you a liar..

UNTILL

I tried it and The results are amazing... (see fab hair for Christmas)
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
This is fun. I got it in sample form and haven’t purchased a full size but I enjoyed the sample. It really works well and I have long curly hair that gets a little dry. I didn’t have any issues brushing my hair after a shower which is how I gauge my conditioners.
Alicia C.
Panteen has been a drug store product that i used to use for soo many years. I was told it is very bad for your hair so i no longer use it but to ne honest i never saw any negative effects on mine and it also left my hair smelling wonderful which was a mega plus for me.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Where do you purchase this product? I really want to try!
Jaime H.
Whittier, CA
Does anyone know if this is Curly Girl Method approved?
Brenna M.
What is the most intensely hydrating conditioner out of all the types in their line?