BY PANTENE

Revive hair with Pantene Pro-V Micellar Revitalizing Conditioner. With a blend of Pro-V nutrients, this conditioner gently purifies and nourishes hair* weightlessly to instantly revitalize and give strands lightweight volume. Pair with Micellar Revitalizing Shampoo for best results. *shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo,

Sam S.
Memphis, TN
I have been using this product for about a month and I love It! It helps with frizz and also keeps my hair hydrated without over moisturizing and making it heavy. Very affordable.
Jada O.
Jesup, GA
Not sure if this is the exact one that I used, but the basic Pantene Pro-V condition is AMAZING. It has the best smell that lasts all day. I am constantly getting compliments on the way my hair smells. And it has done a great job at repairing my hair and I rarely have to get my hair cut because this protects it from split ends and damage, etc.
Nicole G.
I originally tried this at a friends house and bought some of my own! It is really good for oily hair, my hair has stayed less oily since using this! Very moisturising and reasonably priced.
Selina K.
It’s okayyy. It’s quite a heavy conditioner and has the same peachy fragrance as the shampoo. These bottles are massive so they last ages. I think I need a bit more for my damaged hair though so I can’t rate it any higher.
Angie J.
Smells divine and has really helped to restore my overprocessed hair. My hair always leans to the greasy side but this seems to keep my hair cleaner longer
Danielle K.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Really lovely to use. My hair feels great afterwards. The smell is also nice. Leaves a lovely shine.