Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Hair Style Flowing Body Maximum Hold Mousse uploaded by Sonya K.Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Hair Style Flowing Body Maximum Hold Mousse uploaded by Cristin  S.

BY PANTENE

Flexible styling polymers help smooth the hair cuticle while defining Style Lightweight formula defends Medium-Thick hair against frizz Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013.

Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
This mouse is absolutely great. I have really thick long hair and this holds up my hair for the full day without leaving my hair with a hard crunchy feeling like a lot of other mousses do. Super affordable as well
mariatnis m.
Technology advanced particle volume of Pantene works as a spacer to create a distance between the individual hair fibers, which helps create volume. The fixer Level 4 of this volumizing foam keeps the hair in place and protects the hair from moisture without sacrificing softness.
as use Shake the bottle and place the product in the palm. Spread evenly on wet hair. To purchase a total volume, put your head down when hair is dry. When hair is slightly damp, continue drying with a round brush. To achieve a natural look, put foam on the hair, press it with your hands and let it air dry. For fine hair with volume and healthy, use with shampoo and conditioner Flat to Volume ™ of Fine Hair Solutions Pantene Pro-V.
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
I love this product, it works amazingly well! I sprites my hair with it before brushing and all of the tangles just fall right out with out any pain. It also smells really good. The only down side to this product, and its not a major down side it that you cant let it dry on your hair and then try to brush it out, it wont help you at all once it drys. So make sure to brush your hair right after applying for best results.
Xena R.
Bakersfield, Ca
This is always my go to mousse, I use it when I'm in a hurry in the morning and don't have time to do my hair just put it on right after a shower and out the door it's lasts all long doesn't give me dandruff or leave my hair super hard as gel or other products would! Love!!
Courtney H.
Calvert City, KY
This is by far, my favorite mousse. I use it with a little hair spray for perfect curls and volume. I can always count on a nice lift when I use it. I have thick, soft, wavy hair and sometimes product doesn't want to stick. This stuff lasts me all day.
Megan S.
Kaysville, UT
I would recommend this hairspray to anyone looking to get a long lasting hold all day . I have used this hairspray many times and I feel like it is really cost effective and doesn't leave white flakes like I have seen with other hairspray .
Julie K.
Arlington, MA
I love mouse and I have tried a lot of them! I like this mouse because it does give flat hair that extra volume it needs but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. It leaves your hands feeling sticky after you use it but smells Devine !
Marissa P.
Plattsburgh, NY
I use mousse a lot, especially when I'm in a hurry and want my hair to be pretty and wavy. This is one of two mousse brands that I use and I absolutely love it. It definitely gets the job done perfectly.
Ashley S.
When I had a perm I used to use this in the morning to hold my waves. It didn't do a very good job though. I found it to be somewhat sticky, and my hair would get really hard in some sections, but stay limp in others.
Aleysha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This product was great lasted the whole day. Will keep buying. Only for thick hair. My cousin used it and it did not do well on her thin hair. Great for thick hair it doesn't make your hair feel all big like a wig.