BY PANTENE

Maximum Hold Mousse is humidity resistant for 24 hours to help give structure to any style.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-11, Pvp, Vp/Va Copolymer, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Chitosan, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-16, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Panthenol, Histidine.

• How does this particular product work with fine straight ...1 Answers
  • Does this mousse leave residue or white flakes?? I've use...1 Answers
Kristy S.
I had to give 4 stars because I do love this product it just doesn't hold long enough! I do a physical job so I sweat alot and it seems I only get an hour into my day and have to pull back the hair cause it's looking crazy...
April F.
Oak Grove, MO
This is a great hair spray for any up dos. I use it when curling my daughters hair and for her dances and hairstyles that need that extra hold. It is a bit to strong for just using for light styling but does great for what it was meant for. Price is very reasonable too!
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
It's not my favorite moose but it does get the job done it holds very very well it has 24-hour humidity resistant switch does work so if they didn't have the brand that I bought and I needed a moose I would purchase this Pantene Pro-V style series again.
Allison H.
wapakoneta
Love love love! I use this after my shower everyday and it helps my curls feel healthy and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone with naturally curly hair! Price is decent and can be found anywhere which is super convenient.
Jenn W.
severna park
I prefer the curly mousse by Pantene but when I was on vacation I forgot it and this was the closest I could fin. It works well - just a little stiffer than I would like.
Yoly M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I own like two of these hair sprays and I just would never get tired of using them they are absolutely perfect. I've used so many other kind of hair sprays before I even found this one and I would hate getting my hair all sticky and having a really heavy feeling in my head but this hairspray changes everything I can keep my curls up to morning to night which is awesome.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I absolutely love this stuff. After every time I use it my hair always smells very good and it is very soft. The price for and I don't like this isn't very much for good quality that's good I would definitely recommend giving this product a try
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold Mousse Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
This mouse is lightweight and keeps my hair looking shiny. It met my expectation because I have used other Pantene products and they were amazing. It smells good and works great. I would recommend to others.
Kennedy F.
Vincent, OH
I use this mousse after every shower and let my hair air dry. It gives it a natural look without too much product. My hair also gets a nice texture when I use this product. 10 out of 10 recommend!
Mary Nell M.
Martin, TN
How does this particular product work with fine straight hair?
Terlayra T.
Does this mousse leave residue or white flakes?? I've used other mousses before and does that or even make my hair feel hard.