BY PANTENE #58 in Hair Mousse

Maximum Hold Mousse is humidity resistant for 24 hours to help give structure to any style.

Water, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-11, Pvp, Vp/Va Copolymer, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Chitosan, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-16, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Formic Acid, Panthenol, Histidine.

• How does this particular product work with fine straight ...1 Answers
  • Does this mousse leave residue or white flakes?? I've use...1 Answers
April F.
Bates City, MO
This is a great hair spray for any up dos. I use it when curling my daughters hair and for her dances and hairstyles that need that extra hold. It is a bit to strong for just using for light styling but does great for what it was meant for. Price is very reasonable too!
Kristy S.
I had to give 4 stars because I do love this product it just doesn't hold long enough! I do a physical job so I sweat alot and it seems I only get an hour into my day and have to pull back the hair cause it's looking crazy...
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This mousse wasn't the best but it wasn't terrible either. It did it's job and i still use it from time to time. My least favorite thing about it is how it leaves my hair feeling crunchy. I've tried using less of it but i still get those crunchy curls. It was pretty inexpensive though so i can't complain.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
It's not my favorite moose but it does get the job done it holds very very well it has 24-hour humidity resistant switch does work so if they didn't have the brand that I bought and I needed a moose I would purchase this Pantene Pro-V style series again.
Yoly M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I own like two of these hair sprays and I just would never get tired of using them they are absolutely perfect. I've used so many other kind of hair sprays before I even found this one and I would hate getting my hair all sticky and having a really heavy feeling in my head but this hairspray changes everything I can keep my curls up to morning to night which is awesome.
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
I love this product my hair is naturally straight to wavey. With this product my hair is able to get the texture and waves i desire. I apply the mousse on my damp hair and tie it up in a bun after about 30 minutes i put down my hair and add more mousse, to leave me with the desired look. I love this product it works great and smells great too for a great price!!!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I absolutely love this stuff. After every time I use it my hair always smells very good and it is very soft. The price for and I don't like this isn't very much for good quality that's good I would definitely recommend giving this product a try
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold Mousse Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Michelle B.
This mouse is lightweight and keeps my hair looking shiny. It met my expectation because I have used other Pantene products and they were amazing. It smells good and works great. I would recommend to others.
Kennedy F.
Vincent, OH
I use this mousse after every shower and let my hair air dry. It gives it a natural look without too much product. My hair also gets a nice texture when I use this product. 10 out of 10 recommend!
Mary Nell M.
Martin, TN
How does this particular product work with fine straight hair?
Terlayra T.
Does this mousse leave residue or white flakes?? I've used other mousses before and does that or even make my hair feel hard.