BY PANTENE

Rebeca A.
Washington
It’s an amazing product. It works perfectly. I use it everyday. The price is really good I don’t issues with that. The packet where it comes it’s pretty cute though. I do would buy it again! I loved it!
Fatima Zahra M.
Alexandria , VA
Pantene is my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner, I buy the full size of each one from Costco and it still 2 months or more. So the conditioner is good, I poot it just on the end never on the roots, it keeps it nice looking when I dry my hair, I absolutely recommended
brooke w.
Loveland
i have pretty oily hair and my hair gets greasy fast. i was always nervous to use leave in conditions, in fear that they would get greasy faster. but i’ve learned that these actually keep my hair from getting greasy so fast. and they keep my hair super soft.
Sharon I.
Plano, TX
I didn't agree that this was very lightweight. I do however love Pantene Pro-V products! I received the foaming conditioner in the mail and that was amazing much better than this one!
This product is really good I have like really do care and I used it in this product really made my hair look really shiny because like my hair is like really oily and like I used it and I can use all their shampoos and the shampoo is the only when I can use on my hair and I really liked it I have to say this is the best shampoo I’ve ever used are used Garney campaign but this one is the only one that’s really good are you go to shampoos and they’re not as good as this did this make my hair really oily and they make it off a lot but this one did not do that I have to give this one a thumbs up because this is like the best shampoo I have ever used I left it in for like 10 minutes and I made my hair so shiny and follows it was like really good I took a picture in the whole world was like freaking out saying oh my God
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I use this leave in conditioner frequently. I have dry hair and I feel that this helps. I use it often and it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others and would purchase it again for myself.
Mach F.
Orlando, FL
It's nice that it's light weight since I have thin hair. The packaging of it makes it easy to pump. Wish it had more in the bottle. I find it to moisture my ends . It's affordable and easy to purchase at your local drug store. I would recommend to people with very dry ends.
maria s.
miami
I like this conditioner smell very good ,leave your hair clean and smooth defenetly they should improve a bit. ,it’s kinda pricey ,it’s good for just to untangle ur hair and I’m kinda ok with the product it’s just not going to do Miracles
Lexi S.
Gadsden
Pantene Pro-V Lightweight Leave-in Treatment Conditioning Foam free samples pleaseeeeeeee. it’s very effective and smells absolutely amazing and never disappoints. best for shiny and hydration to hair. i love this product. i would definitely buy again. thank youuu
Lindsay W.
This is easily a 5 star product in my opinion. I have curly hair so it's a must for leave in conditioners to not weight down my hair so my curls. It's so lightweight and hydrating 💚💚💚