BY PANTENE

Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I use this leave in conditioner frequently. I have dry hair and I feel that this helps. I use it often and it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others and would purchase it again for myself.
Mach F.
Orlando, FL
It's nice that it's light weight since I have thin hair. The packaging of it makes it easy to pump. Wish it had more in the bottle. I find it to moisture my ends . It's affordable and easy to purchase at your local drug store. I would recommend to people with very dry ends.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Pantene smells so good!! I love when my hair carries its scent and I always receive compliments. This lightweight condition foam is perfect to spray into your damp wet hair after a shower and leave it in. Makes my hair feel silky and smooth and no frizz after!
Christina K.
Concord, NH
Pretty good, it doesn't leave my hair crusty, and it does give nice lift and slight curl. The repair is good. The foam is also nice. The scent isn't anything special. It is better to put into damp hair.
June B.
Albany, NY
This product was okay but it wasn't that good. It didn't really match my expectations but it's okay and it's affordable. It has a good scent to it.
Karenann L.
Elmont, NY
This leave in conditioner is not the best. It may be light weight but it really did nothing for my hair. Maybe it was too light weight. It smells really good
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this leave in conditioner it's perfect for my hair. It's not to heavy to create build up on my hair. Leaves my hair soft n shiny.
Carmela V.
I used this leave in conditioner a few times. Even though it did it's job in the end, while it was in it felt greasy and heavy.
Bobbie S.
Las Animas, CO
I've used this alot I love it and I would defiantly use it alot more when I find it again on. The shelves  I like how it works
Leslie K.
I didn't really feel like this made much of a difference in my hair after religiously using it for 2 weeks. So Disapointed