BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find hair care products at Target.com! Pantene's lightweight conditioner formula nourishes and rinses cleanly. It helps reveal hair's healthy shine and preps hair so it's ready for any style. This lightweight formula nourishes and helps reveal hair's healthy shine from root to tip. It conditions without weighing down hair and protects from styling damage. To create a full body look, blow dry starting at the roots working downward, and lifting hair up at the roots. Use with pantene clarifying shampoo, to restore hair to it's natural, clean state.

Shannon C.
this smells so nice!!! and it makes my hair so easy to brush through. it lasts me quite awhile. it is a very affordable product and works AMAZING for my light brown thick hair. i would definitely buy again :)
Stephanie s.
Pantene hasn't been one of my favorite products but it seems like lately they are getting better. I notice my hair soft, smooth, and hydrated. It lasts for a good long time and you can get the brand for a decent price at any store just about. I would recommend this brand for sure!
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Love this while on vacation. It’s priced perfect and doesn’t while down my hair while leaving it soft and easy to style. It’s cheap and works great all the time since I can’t get smaller bottles of my usual shampoo and conditioner this does the trick.
Hannah L.
Azusa, CA
My favorite conditioner. This leaves my hair feeling hydrated and healthy, but not weighed down. My hair is fine and thin, and gets greasy really easily so I don't like a heavy conditioner. This is perfect for my hair!
Anna S.
Kershaw, SC
I love Pantene products so liking this conditioner was a no brainer. It made my hair feel so soft and smooth and is definitely worth the price. I would definitely recommend it to everyone and family members
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
When you've been using salon grade hair products for a long time, nothing else compares. I really saw the difference when I went on a trip recently and needed some cheap travel size shampoo and conditioner. It made my hair feel really dry, and made it really frizzy. Do not recommend.
Jaylene Q.
San Diego, CA
I like this conditioner but I don't love it. I've noticed personally for my hair that if I use this conditioner for to long my hair feels heavy even though it is a lightweight conditioner and that my hair tends to get oily faster so I've decided to just stop using conditioner for the most part unless I can feel my hair drying out
Tati B.
This conditioner works great on my hair it definitely gets my curls nice and bouncy the next day the packaging is beautiful and I use this product every time I wash my hair I also use it as a Leave in conditioner even though I shouldn't
Kami C.
Very little weight with your hair feeling pf freshness and not straining away all oils you have perfect conditioner, very effective would highly recommend this to someone. Yes and packaging is amazing. Very satisfied with this product.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
I like that Pantene conditioner is so thick and you do not need to use much. I buy Pantene often and like the scent a lot. The bottle fit perfectly on my shower shelves without falling off. I definitely recommend I never get build up.