Pantene Pro-V Intensive Hot Creme Treatment uploaded by Valerie j.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
I️ have used this product when I️ feel my hair is getting dry from the heat and products. It does a great job adding moisture back into my hair. It is s great value compared to other products that are much more pricey.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
This hot creme treatment feels so refreshing and relaxing. Has a pleasant smell also. I love how it leaves my hair moisturize and soft. I do have to use gel afterwards when styling my hair to give my hair texture to be able to style it.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
A bit pricey but this was amazing, not only was it easy to apply and use it really made my hair so much softer and my split ends already started looking healthy! I love the texture and it isn't something that takes forever out of my beauty regiments. This is a must have for damaged hair!
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
pantene is my number 1 company that i keep running too. its more of a nice formula and more of a balm than anything. i cant really compare it to anything at all. the results are great for this product. I'm satisfied with this product and it just works great with the type of hair i have
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
This product is a great use, especially if you dye your hair a lot, it's a type of cream and it helps with really dry, brittle hair.. it helped restore mine after I bleached my hair 4 times in a 2 day period, I definitely recommend.
Tami G.
Torrance
Talk about reborn hair!!!
I love how fresh and restored my hair felt after treatment! The creme drenched my whole head of hair and felt like my hair was soaking it all in!
My hair was way more manageable after and I will be repeating this treatment again when needed!
Nicole T.
Fresno, CA
I received this in Birch Box. It smelled a bit chemically and so I tried it on a little portion of my hair. I didnt want to put it all over. I couldn't picture spending the money for the entire treatment if I was already nervous just to use a tiny bit on my hair.
Kiria M.
Doral, FL
Excelente para reparar y dar brillo al cabello, controla el frizz dándole mucha vida al cabello. Es fundamental para tener un cabello hermoso usándolo frecuentemente. Lo recomiendo al 100%
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This treatment works so well! It leaves my hair feeling so healthy and strong! It makes my hair smooth and less frizzy. I love using it in the shower it's super easy to use. I'll definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Crystal P.
Houston
I really don't like Pantene I like suave' products more! This made my hair feel sort of greasy it is though very easy to use. I would only use this if I absolutely needed to. I was not disappointed but not fully satisfied