BY PANTENE

Repairing leave-in conditioning treatment helps mend split ends and prevent future breakage.

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Benzyl Alcohol, Peg-2m, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Oleyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Edta, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.

• Does Pantene give you dandruff?2 Answers
  • If you decide to not use it one day out the week, does yo...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this?2 Answers
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
This has really held my hair look and feel so much better I love pantene products and this bb cream is great I held my split ends so much I am eternally grateful for this product
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
I've been straightening my hair since I was in middle school because how thick and fluffy my hair will look like. However I did not know the consequences when straightening my hair a lot that it becomes weak. It's been 3 years since I've have not straighten my hair. However this product have saved it from the healing .
Cheyenne C.
Olympia, WA
I use this every night before I go to bed, I always make sure that my hair isn’t dry. This does a good job at keeping my hair silky smooth and sleek. I wake up with it manageable to go to the store without touching it. I love this product!
Jennifer G.
W Sacramento, CA
I am not a fan of the texture it gives my hair. The smell is nice but it really does nothing amazing for me. You can buy it at any store. I got mine at Walmart. It was not expensive but not worth my little bit of money I spent on it.
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
I love this stuff it leaves my hair so soft and silky. I don't usually condition my hair in the shower so I use this afterwards. Even if my hair is dry I like to use this to help smooth it out and style my hair. I love it!
Jamie C.
West New York, NJ
Smells good and makes my hair frizz free and smooth (my hair is thick and curly) and it doesn't leave it feeling greasy or oily at all. I would definitely recommend this product... I love using it. Price is good too.
Claudia T.
Layton, UT
I am a big fan of Pantene's intensely strong repair creme. It smells great and it smooths out any fly aways or dry ends. I prefer it over other brands because it makes my hair shiny and it makes my hair smell great. I highly recommend it!
Madi T.
Decatur, AL
This repair cream made my hair soft, silky and I could just flip it around just like the commercials it's perfect I would recommend using this with intense shampoo and conditioner for best looks
Nicole R.
Philadelphia
I use Pantene for all of my hair products, so when I saw this creme I knew that I had to check it out. Just from the store I could tell that it smelled amazing. Ever since then, I’ve been using it everyday after showering for years!
Abby C.
I had noticed a difference in my hairs volume shine and length for the past 4 months I've been using this product I will keep buying I absolutely love it but I'm leaving room for improvement cause i haven't tried many others
Krystal A.
Does anyone know where I can find this?
Kimberly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Does Pantene give you dandruff?
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
If you decide to not use it one day out the week, does your hair become frizzy and look damaged again??

Amazon