BY PANTENE

Pantene's Rich 2-Minute Moisture Masque Has A Specially Designed Formula That Penetrates Hair And Helps Leave Hair Feeling Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours And Protects Against Styling And Heat Damage By Mimicking Hair's Natural Lipid Layer. Leaves Hair Feeling Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours. Protects Against Styling And Heat Damage By Mimicking Hair's Natural Lipid Layer. Deep Conditioner.

• I have dry curly hair and i wonder does this product with down yo...1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel oily2 Answers
  • What is this product used for? Is it to hydrate your damp hair?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Intensely Hydrated Masque
  • "It smells great, leaves your hair super soft and certainly gives a great boost in hydration." in 1 review
  • "I wish it was a little bit thicker, but it works with the formula it has and it smells good." in 1 review
  • "Although I don't feel this product is the BEST hair mask, I do feel that it definitely helps damaged hair get to feeling soft and looking shiny again." in 1 review
Amanda W.
I am super picky about what I put in my hair. I recently tried this and it made my bleached hair super super soft. It feels super nice and does not leave your hair oily!!! I was really satisfied with this product.
Brittany B.
I picked this up while it was on sale, 11.99 is just to pricey for me for something that is only needed once in awhile. While the smell is amazing! This product left my hair feeling very heavy and like there was a film on it afterwards, and normally I can go a day between showers the next morning I woke up and my hair was disgusting and I didn't even use a lot of his product! I honestly prefer the L'Oreal Paris hair expert total repair 5 damage erasing balm for about 5.97 at walmart, the smell is just as amazing, my hair stays light and soft from rinse to dry till the next day and I can't complain about the price and it last me quite awhile!.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
I like to use this conditioner once a week after I wash my hair with deep cleansing shampoo. It adds needed moisture back into my hair and makes it feel softer and smoother after it dries. The product says to leave the masque on for two minutes, but I usually leave it on for about 10 minutes to help revive my dry, color-treated tresses.
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
This masque makes me hair feel to smooth and soft. I use it like one to two times a week. It's something that I always have in my shower. I always use most of it to my ends of my hair and work my way to my scalp and leave it for like 30 mins and half rinse it out and leave the rest over night.
Brittany R.
I cannot express how glad I am to have tried this product. I have naturally curly, thick, course, and dry hair. This product is amazing and works wonders for my waist length locks! Would recomment to all my friends!
Dakota B.
To me, this product is alright but nothing special. It smells pretty good and I did as the instructions say, leave on for two minutes and rinse. After rinsing, my hair felt ok. It didn't feel as smooth as I thought it should for the price of this product.
Delaney T.
Dekalb, IL
I love Pantene products! I use this mask 1-2 times a week and its really hydrating. My hair feels silky and soft. I wouldn't use this with a conditioner, considering I've tried both and it ended up making my hair feel slick and oily (even at the ends!).
Maggie J.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this product several months ago and I still have half a jar left. It makes my hair feel healthier and doesn't weight it down. A two minute time commitment isn't that much to help your hair out. The only downfall is the plastic cover. If you're in the shower, it's hard to pull it out.
Ja'mya T.
This product is truly amazing ! The masque is best when you go over the suggested amount but either way it still does it's job . After you rinse the product , the masque will leave your hair smooth , soft and silky . Your hair will feel like brand new weave ! And speaking of which it makes your weave feel just as great . Very satisfied .
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love most hair masques. This one was really good. I have long hair that gets very knotty. I gets highlights so I like that I can use this on my color treated hair. I liked the products overall and it was a good price!
Tiffany U.
Does this make your hair feel oily
Desirae G.
Apopka, FL
What is this product used for? Is it to hydrate your damp hair?
Abigail W.
How has this product worked for anyone? I need something to help with my dry hair.
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
How does this one compare to the l'oreal damage erasing balm? does it weigh the hair down?
Monica S.
I have dry curly hair and i wonder does this product with down your hair?