Pantene Pro-V Intense Volume Shampoo uploaded by Devona L.

BY PANTENE

One of our most intensely concentrated Pro-V formulas to give you fast results.Voluminous, luxe lather wraps each strand in rich hydration and gently cleanses and detangles as you rinse, so your hair feels soft, full of body, and movement. Helps transform your hair in just one wash.

USAGE:

WHO: Fine hair longing for more body and movement.
WHEN: Daily, to bring those flat strands to beautiful body and fullness all day long.
HOW: Massage into hair and work into a rich, creamy lather. Rinse. Follow with Intense Volume Conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Polyquaternium-6, Trihydroxystearin, Trideceth-10, Mica, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Oleic Acid, Histidine, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• I really wanna try this since my hair is so flat. Does it...1 Answers
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I’m a fan of Pantene’s conditioners, but I don’t really care for the shampoo. I don’t often shampoo my hair though I prefer cleansing conditioners and co washes. It does smell amazing and very inexpensive. If your hair is fine I recommend it.
Valerie P.
San Antonio , TX
It's ok. I bought this product because I wanted to try a different volume shampoo. I use Tresemme's Volume shampoo but after awhile I felt like it wasn't working since I use it all the time. So I looked up some different ones to try and I saw all the good reviews about this one. First of all I thought it was pricey for the amount they give you but I was like what the heck lets try it. To me personally this product didn't work for me. I didn't see no volume in my hair after using it. Plus I had ALOT of hair fall out and dandruff.  So I just went back to my Tresemme Volume shampoo. hopefully I can find something better one day.
kristen m.
Lima, OH
ive been using this sampoo for about 3 months and i love it. my hair has more volume than normal, it smells amazing and makes my hair extremley soft. i will be buying more in the future. it gives my hair bounce as well. im very satisfied with this product
Lindsey S.
West Jordan, UT
Pantene has always been my go to ever since I was a kid, doesn't fade my color! I tend to have oily hair and Pantene doesn't add to the oiliness. I have used several types over the years and this one is a hit! My hair is so volumized after using this!!
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
I am a long time user of Pantene customer. It has always been a great product at an excellent price. When I cannot afford more expensive brands Pantene I can always count on. I recommend it to friends who need something silky on a budget. I! Sure I will forever be a Pantene customer.
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
For a cheaper shampoo that is not a salon shampoo, i really like this! My hair is fine and thin and has no volume at all. I have found that Pantene does as well on it as many of the expensive shampoos that are like $30 a bottle! I like the smell too! Recommend
Maria R.
Do not really like it because it does not quite suits my hair but my mom used it and said it was really good for her and that it made her hair look good again. But i really thought that such a good and famous brand would suit all types of hairs
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
Love this shampoo. It s cheap but it gets the job done. Hair is clean, silky, shiny, and healthy. I bought this at Walmart and previously have seen it at HEB. Smell is terrific and lathers very well.
Brianna B.
Akron, OH
I have naturally curly hair and I love this stuff! It makes my hair so soft and tangle free. It's the best I've found so far. It smells so good! I'll definitely will be buying it again.
Sarah D.
Beaver Dam, KY
So I'm the girl that only washes their hair once a week... And I love this product by day 6 it's not oily or puffy stay smooths and nice even just washing my hair once a week
Juanita G.
I really wanna try this since my hair is so flat. Does it really help volumize your hair?