BY PANTENE

Give dull hair the cold shoulder. Remove dirt and residue to reveal beautiful, shiny, healthy-looking hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types;  gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Carthage, MS
I super love this shampoo!!! It’s a great deal, it gets my hair super clean and it does not get oily throughout the day. I love the scent of this shampoo. Superb shampoo and if you get the shampoo please pick up the conditioner too. I am not mad at it at all :)
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this on and off for years when I need a cheaper option but need something that will smooth my broken curl pattern and broken hair with split ends. It's color treated and very frizzy with lots of fly aways. This makes my hair very smooth but also makes it feel very clean after just one wash even after four or five days of washing which I have no problem making it to with this shampoo. It's very affordable, smells great, and has sleek but understated packaging. A little goes a long way and this will always be one of my go to's when I'm on a budget and need a drugstore shampoo. This is a great option.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Ever heard the saying don't fix what isn't broken? For some reason I always feel like I need to switch up my shampoo when Pantene pro v is literally my hair's absolute favorite. It's so nourishing and provides ultimate shine. My hair feels squeaky clean during rinse and after. I now started using their conditioner. And a little goes a long way. The smell of the shampoo is long lasting too my hair still feels clean even 3 days after
Carthage, MS
Pantene is another of my go too shampoo and conditioners. It’s great for dry or oily scalp, it covers all the targeted areas, it smells fantastic and the price is one of the best. I love Pantene and it is another brand I will continue to purchase and have on hand along with a few others from this line.
Carthage, MS
I love Pantene ice! This shampoo is super amazing. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I am picky about shampoo. I have to have one that both smells and works amazing and this product does. The price point I feel is reasonable.
Mackenzie R.
Boone, NC
This is the only shampoo that I will ever use. It is the holy grail of shampoo! I have thick hair that tends to get oily and this works perfectly for me every time when nothing else will. It lathers up nicely and leaves my hair so shiny and voluminous! I will buy this product for the rest of my life
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
I enjoy Pantene because it's a brand I can trust to bring volume to my hair. I decided to try Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo to have shiny, strong hair along with volume. I was disappointed after trying it that my hair didn't look shiny or voluminous. It just was dry and crunchy...like ice. The smell was a clean scent, and the price was only a $1.98.
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
Completely worth the price and I love them way my hair shines when I use it. My boyfriend is always smelling my hair when I use this and says he loved the smell. I could've showered the day before and my hair still smells good!
Skye C.
Bakersfield, CA
Pantene Blow-Out Extend Dry Shampoo instantly revives hair's freshness to help extend your blowout. The formula with natural tapioca absorbs hair's natural oils and leaves it looking refreshed. Use Blow-Out Extend Dry Shampoo in between washes and anytime you want to give your hair a clean, healthy feel. Instantly revives freshness to help extend your blowout. Formula with natural tapioca that absorbs oil and leaves hair refreshed. Use in between washes to give hair a clean, refreshed feel. Allergy-tested. .
Michele V.
Schenectady, NY
Pantene products are so amazing on my hair. Especially Ice Shine. It leaves such a great shine in my hair and as always, pantene smells so amazing! It's lather is great and the shine is long lasting. Always will buy pantene ! .