Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo uploaded by Heather m.Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo uploaded by Heather m.

BY PANTENE

Give dull hair the cold shoulder. Remove dirt and residue to reveal beautiful, shiny, healthy-looking hair.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types;  gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I super love this shampoo!!! It’s a great deal, it gets my hair super clean and it does not get oily throughout the day. I love the scent of this shampoo. Superb shampoo and if you get the shampoo please pick up the conditioner too. I am not mad at it at all :)
Bryanna C.
Clio
Not going to lie this is only an occasional buy from me since I tend to dye my hair run colors often and want something a little more gentle but this is a brand I have trusted for years that's cost effective and makes hair smooth and silky so while its not my favorite its still in the top 5.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I remember when this came out. The ad campaign really pulled me in if I'm honest. As a teen who hated my thick, tight, spiral curled, unruly hair I was ready to believe anything. Even that I could change my hair with box chemicals like dyes and straighteners and perms without the curlers, etc. Because of this I wrecked my hair as a teen.
Then this commercial was all over the place. Stating how it would fix all the damage and protect your hair in the winter (it was winter in Minnesota when it was released hence the "ice" shine name.) And it would make my hair shiny as ice and super healthy.
I quickly purchased both the shampoo and conditioner set. I quickly learned that these companies will say a lot of things and not so many of them be true.
Despite this, I absolutely loved this shampoo. It smelled amazing like all Pantene products. It imparted some shine which was amazing considering how fried my hair was. It wasn't super drastic like the commercials said it would be, but it did happen.
It also didn't weigh my hair down at all while it still helped with the frizz from the breakage and split ends.
It was a pretty great shampoo that got my hair cleaned without stripping it or drying it out. The whole shampoo conditioner set is amazing and I would recommend it to those looking for a drugstore option to help your hair that won't break the bank.
Overall I do recommend. It's easy to find at any big chain like Wal-Mart. Its priced great. It's great quality and I love it.
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
I enjoy Pantene because it's a brand I can trust to bring volume to my hair. I decided to try Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo to have shiny, strong hair along with volume. I was disappointed after trying it that my hair didn't look shiny or voluminous. It just was dry and crunchy...like ice. The smell was a clean scent, and the price was only a $1.98.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
I really enjoyed washing my hair with this shampoo it gives me a nice lather, it cleans hair nicely without stripping he natural oils, no harsh chemicals, lovely scent, I will buy again once I'm finished with my actual shampoo
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I have used Pantene shampoo and conditioner for a long time. I have tried most of the different types, but my all time favorite is the Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner. There is no doubt that when I used this my hair is very noticeably shinier and more healthy looking and it feels so good!
Minerva V.
Las Vegas, NV
This was an amazing product !!! The smell of it is amazing and it lasts forever ! I wouldn't trade it for nothing in the world ! I recommend anyone to buy it ! It's not pricey and can buy it anywhere
Barb D.
Janesville, IA
Pantene seems to work for a month or so, but it also builds up on my hair and makes it dry and not very manageable. It lathers nicely, smells great. But I would not use this everyday.
Kristy M.
Meridian, ID
Pantene always smells fantastic. Noticeable results after first wash. Has a matching conditioner. If you want shine, try this product first, it won't break the bank
Ashley M.
I love this shampoo. It's my favorite! I use it every day. It makes my hair feel clean and smooth and also makes it soft. It is especially great to use during the harsh winter months when my hair feels extra dry and damaged. It also helps keep my hair smooth in the summer months when it is extremely humid out. Overall, I absolutely love this shampoo and would recommend it to anyone!