BY PANTENE

Want hair that's as smooth and shiny as ice? Condition your hair to smooth its surface and reflect light for an all-day shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Cheryl C.
Toronto
The conditioner gave my hair a fairly shiny coat, however it wasn't as smooth and my hair would tangle faster. It also made my hair look flatter.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Me gusta mucho utilizar cremas y acondicionadores para recuperar mi cabello, ya que es rizado y lo aliso casi todo el tiempo por comodidad. no tengo muy buena relacion con todos los productos de pantene porque siento que no me hacen nada o no le dan el brillo como lo hacen otros.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Smells good.
Looks good.
Works well.
Is affordable.
It helps my hair look shiny and healthy.
I would try it out.
It’s a good conditioner that you can’t go wrong with trying.
I was satisfied with it for sure.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I want to say that at some point this type of product was discontinued. But I remember the day I went to the grocery store with my mom to buy myself some toiletries and she told me that Pantene had an extra ingredient to make it better than the others. Not sure if it’s true but I loved this product while it lasted.
Yassmine g.
Dammam, Eastern province
Not like expected from panten but actually
worth for tha price
Just get some moisturizer for my hair. 😎
Kristina D.
Leaves your hair smooth and smelling so good. This used to be the only conditioner I used but sadly they don't sell it at our Walmart anymore!
Lisa C.
I love this conditioner. Smells amazing. I thiNk it’s best for dry scalp. After I use my scalp and hair feels refreshed. It’s safe in color treated hair. I would definitely recommend. I’m satisfied with the product
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I used to love Pantene when I was a teenager but not so much anymore, it left my hair a hot mess and feeling unhealthy and oily.
Megan P.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and tangle free. The scent is amazing. Its easy to work through my hair in the shower (medium-long, thick straight hair). It also makes my hair tangle free until my next wash. I am a big fan of pantene products and have been using them for years. I always use the shampoo and conditioner together for optimal results.
Trinidad P.
I like this line from Pantene. It helps my hair look shiny and healthy. It also makes my hair feel soft and healthy.
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
Nikita S.
I have oily hair will this help?
deb c.
Love it love it
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I cannot use any hair product that has any sort of alcohol in the first three ingredients. Does anyone know what the ingredient list is for this product?
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I feel like I would like this product once I tried it but I would like to know what is included in the ingredients.

Kohl's