BY PANTENE

Want hair that's as smooth and shiny as ice? Condition your hair to smooth its surface and reflect light for an all-day shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Emmalee S.
This made my hair feel really soft, but I had to use a ton of it to get the benefits. My hair is pretty normal as far as oil levels go, so having to almost double the amount of conditioner I used was weird.
Sam M.
I use this most everyday and it keeps my hair not oily but shiny which is awesome for drugstore and I truly love it and swear by it its amazing and you should get it for its amazing ingredients and how soft my hair feels after I use it
Dani K.
Love all Pantene products, but this product especially. It feels great in my hair while in the shower. I love that the smell of the shampoo, which is a very clean smell, lasts in your hair even after you go through a 8 hour school day! Makes my hair look super soft and luscious
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I've always loved Pantene and I feel like I keep going back to Pantene but I haven't found the perfect one yet for my hair. I do love this conditioner though, it makes my hair feel softer and healthier after showering. It did take a couple uses for me to see results though.
Dawn S.
Hands down one of the best conditioners I've ever used! Makes my hair the smoothest it's ever been and so easy to run my fingers through without any knots! My friends are always asking me why my hair smells so good and has perfect shine and I say it's simple: just use Pantene!
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have been using Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner for years. I get migraines easily, so I like the fact that it leaves my hair smelling clean and fresh without leaving an overpoweringly strong scent afterward like some other S&C do. And yes, it really does leave your hair looking and feeling shiny and healthy.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Amazing I mean it is it leaves your hair shiny and soft and it even fills great and it don't look oily like the others do I really like the shampoo to because if I don't use conditioner my hair is frizzy and looks dry and fills ruff really recommend it every one
Alexandra U.
Morgantown, WV
My absolute favorite conditioner to use. My hair always ends up being so soft after I blow dry it. I have tried many conditioners and this is absolutely the best one. I will continue to buy Pantene ice shine conditioner!
Stacy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I dye my hair a really light platinum blonde. This requires a nice and rich conditioner to prevent it from looking like straw. Ice shine adds a nice sheen to my hair and has enough moisture to keep everything from drying out on my after a chemical process.
Aubrey R.
I'm not a fan of this conditioner because when I use it, instead of making my hair smooth and easy to rub my fingers through, it leaves a weird (almost squeeky) texture. it did the trick for the time being, but I find it a pain to work with in the shower.
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
Nikita S.
I have oily hair will this help?
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I cannot use any hair product that has any sort of alcohol in the first three ingredients. Does anyone know what the ingredient list is for this product?
deb c.
Love it love it
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I feel like I would like this product once I tried it but I would like to know what is included in the ingredients.