BY PANTENE

Want hair that's as smooth and shiny as ice? Condition your hair to smooth its surface and reflect light for an all-day shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Gabby M.
I always enjoy the smell of Pantene hair products. It definitely makes my hair feel smoother and silkier. However I don't notice this adding any shine to my hair. I probably won't repurchase this specific one again. However I do enjoy their other hair care products.
Jacquelyn G.
Cherryville, NC
My daughter has very curly hair. This makes her hair so easily containable. She doesn't cry when I brush through it anymore which used to be a huge problem. This hydrates and untangles better than any other conditioner ever use and believe me we have tried it all.
Lauren R.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this product. It smells great and I can actually smell it throughout the day. I really do enjoy that about a product. The packaging is also cute and goes along with my bathroom decor. I'd definitely buy this in the future and urge anyone I know to buy it.
Carolina B.
So good. Leaves My hair nice,soft and shiny It's good for any type of scalp. It leaves a nice scent and it's long lasting. Safe for color treated hair. Also I'm satisfied with the product.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
My favorite ever!!!! I've used very expensive hair products, such as caviar. But, I always run back to Pantene Ice Shine. I have to order it off amazon because I don't think they sell it in stores anymore. It's very affordable, and such a great product.
Sara W.
Bronx, NY
This product left my hair shiny, smooth and voluminous. It does everything it says it should do. Thumbs up for this product!!!!!! I have pretty oily hair and this didn't do anything specific for that but I did like it for my hair a lot !!!
Jasmin L.
This conditioner smells care, makes your hair feel super soft and easy to untangle. I got this at target good price. I love it. I will definitely get this conditioner again and recommend to friends. I really like Pantene
Lyndsey L.
I use this conditioner the most. It keeps my hair hydrated and it makes it super soft. It's not very pricey and I love the way it leaves my hair feeling. The scent is decent and I will continue using this conditioner.
Jennifer C.
Pantene is a good brand for hair. I've used just about everything including this conditioner. It moisturizers hair and did what it's supposed to. My hair is color treated and a bit dry. This conditioner made it easy for me to brush my hair but other than that I don't think it made much of a difference.
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
The Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner is awesome at reducing frizz and making your hair silky smooth. The scent of this conditioner is amazing and stays around for a long time. It is definitely worth a try.
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
Nikita S.
I have oily hair will this help?
deb c.
Love it love it
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I cannot use any hair product that has any sort of alcohol in the first three ingredients. Does anyone know what the ingredient list is for this product?
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I feel like I would like this product once I tried it but I would like to know what is included in the ingredients.