BY PANTENE

Want hair that's as smooth and shiny as ice? Condition your hair to smooth its surface and reflect light for an all-day shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i tried this product for about 4 months. definitely gave me a clean shine look. but after 4 months it started drying out my scalp. i definitely recommend to switch it up after a few months.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Gives my hair a nice clean feeling but didn't do much for the shine of my hair. Overall just an okay shampoo and it cleaned my hair but as for a shine shampoo I won't be repurchasing this product.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Not good for curly hair. Curly hair needs to be hydrated and conditioned and this product has too many chemicals that just dont help with that. If your hair is curly Id stay away from this.
Rosieee H.
I love how it leaves my hair super shinny and soft and the smell is good not great but alright I could live with it.. I have super puffy girly hair and this wrks pretty good on my hair!
Danielle G.
Manchester, MA
For years this has been my go to product to cleanse my hair. I have tried many different brands in all different price ranges. I can't see a time when I wont have this on hand!
I love how smooth my hair feels after using this conditioner. My hair is really damaged and highlighted and this conditioner helps it feel fresh without breaking the bank.
Rosalie S.
Love this conditioner the smell is just amazing and it really did a number on my curly hair! it was definitely shinier and way softer and it also helped me control my frizz.
Lydia B.
I love the way this leaves my thin, straight hair. It's always shiny, clean and soft. Perfect cheap conditioner for those who want pretty hair without dropping big money.
Adriana S.
Yonkers , NY
It does what it is supposed to do. My hair gets shiner for at least two days. I like this conditioner and I use with the same shampoo for better results. Thanks Pantene!
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
Love this conditioner to pieces! I will definitely be buying over Andover again! It smells amazing, it's not a wax feeling conditioner and it actually conditions!!!
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
Nikita S.
I have oily hair will this help?
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I cannot use any hair product that has any sort of alcohol in the first three ingredients. Does anyone know what the ingredient list is for this product?
deb c.
Love it love it
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I feel like I would like this product once I tried it but I would like to know what is included in the ingredients.