Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner, 12.6 oz uploaded by silvia m.Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner, 12.6 oz uploaded by Chelsea O.

BY PANTENE #71 in Conditioner

Outshine dull hair when you use Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner with shine enhancers. This luminous conditioner gives hair radiance with a light-reflecting formulation that makes hair look as sleek and shiny as ice. Infused with antioxidants, it...

Brianna T.
Brianna T.
North Bergen, NJ
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this conditioner. My hair goes through "moods" where it's either super dry or too oily. Not even that but since I let my hair grow out super long I felt like I was pulling my hair out with how many knots it got, but the minute I started using ice shine it changed everything, it left my hair feeling, smelling, & looking the best it ever has this conditioner is one thing I can't live without!
faith e.
faith e.
I'm really on the fence about this product. On one hand it works great on the other it does tend to leave heavy build up that really weighed my hair down. Its has a very sharp soap scent but its not so bad if you like that smell. Its just a little too strong for me. I like my shampoo to leave a subtle scent behind.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I have been using Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner for years. I get migraines easily, so I like the fact that it leaves my hair smelling clean and fresh without leaving an overpoweringly strong scent afterward like some other S&C do. And yes, it really does leave your hair looking and feeling shiny and healthy.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I have always loved Pantene so when I saw this shampoo I just had to give it a try. I have to say I liked it a lot and it did what it said it would. I noticed my hair was a lot more shiny and healthy looking after using this shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it for anyone that wants to liven up their hair.
Tenille H.
Tenille H.
Since transitioning to my natural hair, I've been experimenting with different brands of conditioner. The Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner wasn't too bad. I have kinky, tight curls and this conditioner didn't really do anything special to my hair. Would I use it again? Yes. It didn't hurt to use it.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Greeley, CO
Pantene shampoo and conditioner never disappoints. Using this conditioner made my hair smoother and easier to manage using a much smaller quantity than I would have had to use with a different brand. I really wish the price was a little lower so that I could purchase this more often.
Devin D.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
This really doesn't do anything special for my hair. I don't see shine after used and have almost gone through half a bottle of this and the matching conditioner. It cleans my hair yeah, doesn't overly dry it out, but it's just average. I wanted shine and it didn't give me that.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I absolutely love this shampoo especially because its so affordable. Its great at cleansing your hair and leaving it shiny but still with volume. Its great for all hair types and smells amazing. Iverepurchassed several times. It doesn't weigh hair down at all.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Paul, MN
I dye my hair a really light platinum blonde. This requires a nice and rich conditioner to prevent it from looking like straw. Ice shine adds a nice sheen to my hair and has enough moisture to keep everything from drying out on my after a chemical process.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
I'm not a fan of this conditioner because when I use it, instead of making my hair smooth and easy to rub my fingers through, it leaves a weird (almost squeeky) texture. it did the trick for the time being, but I find it a pain to work with in the shower.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
I have oily hair will this help?
Ona, WV
I cannot use any hair product that has any sort of alcohol in the first three ingredients. Does anyone know what the ingredient list is for this product?
deb c.
deb c.
Love it love it
Ona, WV
I feel like I would like this product once I tried it but I would like to know what is included in the ingredients.