BeautyHair ProductsPantene
Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner 12 fl oz by Pantene

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner 12 fl oz by Pantene

Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner-24 Hour Shine-375 mL (12.6 FL OZ)

Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner 12 fl oz; 12.6 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner 12 fl oz by Pantene!
AnnaGrace F.
United States
This conditioner makes my hair super sleek and smooth and shiny!! I have super oily hair and I find that with this product I get a natural beautiful glow and not greasiness like with some other products I have used in the past!! Highly recommend this product!!
AnnaClaire G.
Maumelle
I have to admit this is just an average conditioner. It didn’t do anything extraordinary for my hair, but didn’t do anything negative. Average product!
Avery G.
Love this conditioner! It leaves my hair smooth and silky, without feeling weighed down or oily. It smells delicious and makes my hair feel much healthier and stronger.
Kadi B.
new harmony
This conditioner helps my hair feel so soft and pretty! It smells amazing too! I love it so much!
Bianca L.
Diberville
I love Pantene, it makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. But it started making my hair fall.out after a while so I had to switch.
Stephanie S.
manchester
This makes my hair super smooth and the smell is amazing I love this conditioner and highly recommend
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,301 reviews
I really like this conditioner, but unfortunately I have not been able to find it in stores. I’m not sure if it’s still available. I have fine and thin hair and this conditioner is moisturizing, but it never weighed my hair down. It left it hydrated and easy to detangle. When used with the Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo, this set made my hair shiny and glossy. My hair was soft, it felt silky, and it looked like glass. I highly recommend this product.
Catarina M.
Brantford, ON
This conditioner smells great and works great. Definitely gives my hair intense shine all while making it as smooth as possible. Bonus that it’s safe enough for my colour treated hair
Maria S.
Al Shahba, Sharjah
Heard alot good reviews but i dint see much difference done to my hair. Affordable .. i feel i can get better options in the market
Luisana M.
Doral, FL
Uno de mis acondicionadores favoritos en la vida, de verdad lo deja sedoso y brillante

Looking for your answer?