BY PANTENE

Want hair that's as smooth and shiny as ice? Condition your hair to smooth its surface and reflect light for an all-day shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

lisa c.
I love this conditioner. Smells amazing. I thiNk it’s best for dry scalp. After I use my scalp and hair feels refreshed. It’s safe in color treated hair. I would definitely recommend. I’m satisfied with the product
Alicia K.
If your hair is looking dull or mousy, pick this up! It's a great price and it works so well! It makes me hair glossy and shiny without weighing it down. It really brings out the colors in my very dark hair because of the way the light hits it. This shampoo is amazing and becoming one of my staples
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
When I was using conditioner with silicon this was a favorite! It made my hair shiny, soft and smelled good too. Pantene is a brand you can always depend on for healthy looking hair, great conditioners and shampoos.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
My favorite shampoo and conditioner! I've been using Pantene for around 18 years and will continue to use it as well as other products by the company. Keeps my hair smooth and sleek and helps with split ends!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
It been awhile since I've used Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, but it was a great product like all products from Pantene. It was easy to fine and so cheap. Pantene has never let me down. Lathers up great and washes out, leaves the hair shiny and clean with a pretty good smell. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea O.
California
Best for looser hair types. This conditioner did not work very well with my kinky hair type and it also failed to reduce my frizz. It did leave hair very soft which was great. Instead of throwing away my purchase, I opted to use it as a detangler. As a detangler it worked great!
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I have always loved Pantene so when I saw this shampoo I just had to give it a try. I have to say I liked it a lot and it did what it said it would. I noticed my hair was a lot more shiny and healthy looking after using this shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it for anyone that wants to liven up their hair.
Briley C.
['Navarre', 'FL'], FL
I used this product as leave in conditioner while i was at the lake and it did fantastic. It left my hair feeling very smooth and smelling really good! i was very impressed with this product. I color my hair every 2-3 months and this product does very well with blonde hair. I was highly satisfied.
Kris K.
Garden City , ID
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner by Pantene. It always makes my hair look amazing. It gives it a great shine and make my hair feel so soft and smooth. It has a really nice smell that my boyfriend loves. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something that gives you shine, and makes your hair look and feel incredibly soft.
Jacki G.
Cherryville, NC
My daughter has very curly hair. This makes her hair so easily containable. She doesn't cry when I brush through it anymore which used to be a huge problem. This hydrates and untangles better than any other conditioner ever use and believe me we have tried it all.
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
Nikita S.
I have oily hair will this help?
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I cannot use any hair product that has any sort of alcohol in the first three ingredients. Does anyone know what the ingredient list is for this product?
deb c.
Love it love it
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I feel like I would like this product once I tried it but I would like to know what is included in the ingredients.