BY PANTENE

Want hair that's as smooth and shiny as ice? Condition your hair to smooth its surface and reflect light for an all-day shine.

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Vicki W.
Portage, IN
It been awhile since I've used Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, but it was a great product like all products from Pantene. It was easy to fine and so cheap. Pantene has never let me down. Lathers up great and washes out, leaves the hair shiny and clean with a pretty good smell. I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea O.
California
Best for looser hair types. This conditioner did not work very well with my kinky hair type and it also failed to reduce my frizz. It did leave hair very soft which was great. Instead of throwing away my purchase, I opted to use it as a detangler. As a detangler it worked great!
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I have always loved Pantene so when I saw this shampoo I just had to give it a try. I have to say I liked it a lot and it did what it said it would. I noticed my hair was a lot more shiny and healthy looking after using this shampoo and conditioner. I recommend it for anyone that wants to liven up their hair.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I want to say that at some point this type of product was discontinued. But I remember the day I went to the grocery store with my mom to buy myself some toiletries and she told me that Pantene had an extra ingredient to make it better than the others. Not sure if it’s true but I loved this product while it lasted.
Kris K.
Garden City , ID
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner by Pantene. It always makes my hair look amazing. It gives it a great shine and make my hair feel so soft and smooth. It has a really nice smell that my boyfriend loves. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something that gives you shine, and makes your hair look and feel incredibly soft.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Smells good.
Looks good.
Works well.
Is affordable.
It helps my hair look shiny and healthy.
I would try it out.
It’s a good conditioner that you can’t go wrong with trying.
I was satisfied with it for sure.
Gabby M.
I always enjoy the smell of Pantene hair products. It definitely makes my hair feel smoother and silkier. However I don't notice this adding any shine to my hair. I probably won't repurchase this specific one again. However I do enjoy their other hair care products.
Carolina B.
So good. Leaves My hair nice,soft and shiny It's good for any type of scalp. It leaves a nice scent and it's long lasting. Safe for color treated hair. Also I'm satisfied with the product.
Emily M.
Ewa Beach, HI
My favorite ever!!!! I've used very expensive hair products, such as caviar. But, I always run back to Pantene Ice Shine. I have to order it off amazon because I don't think they sell it in stores anymore. It's very affordable, and such a great product.
Lisa C.
I love this conditioner. Smells amazing. I thiNk it’s best for dry scalp. After I use my scalp and hair feels refreshed. It’s safe in color treated hair. I would definitely recommend. I’m satisfied with the product
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
Nikita S.
I have oily hair will this help?
deb c.
Love it love it
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I cannot use any hair product that has any sort of alcohol in the first three ingredients. Does anyone know what the ingredient list is for this product?
Missy S.
Ona, WV
I feel like I would like this product once I tried it but I would like to know what is included in the ingredients.

Amazon