Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea O.Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner uploaded by silvia m.
2 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner.
24 hour shine.
750 ml (25.4 fl oz). see more...

Emma V.
Emma V.
I love how this keeps my hair shiny and reduces frizz. It's one of my go to conditioners during the summer. I've always liked the smell of Pantene, and my hair is thick and curly. I tend to have frizz with my curls, but I'm happy with this conditioner.
Janina W.
Janina W.
Birmingham, AL
So I'm a swimmer and chlorine combined with wearing a swim cap practically ruins my hair. This conditioner is among the best I have ever experienced and untangles my monstrous hair. Not very expensive and I've used it all 5 years I've been swimming.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Nashville, TN
The Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Conditioner is awesome at reducing frizz and making your hair silky smooth. The scent of this conditioner is amazing and stays around for a long time. It is definitely worth a try.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Smells great and did the job. I stopped purchasing after I started to color my hair and bought something a little more deep but gentle.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally worth the investment for the shine to your hair and the silky smoothness it gives your hair..
PJ P.
PJ P.
Brookhaven, MS
Good basic conditioner that's not too heavy. It's my go to conditioner. Also has a nice smell.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't get enough of this stuff! pantene always leaves my hair feeling AMAZING.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
California
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best for looser hair types. This conditioner did not work very well with my kinky hair type and it also failed to reduce my frizz. It did leave hair very soft which was great. Instead of throwing away my purchase, I opted to use it as a detangler. As a detangler it worked great!
Kris K.
Kris K.
Garden City , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner by Pantene. It always makes my hair look amazing. It gives it a great shine and make my hair feel so soft and smooth. It has a really nice smell that my boyfriend loves. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something that gives you shine, and makes your hair look and feel incredibly soft.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So good. Leaves My hair nice,soft and shiny It's good for any type of scalp. It leaves a nice scent and it's long lasting. Safe for color treated hair. Also I'm satisfied with the product.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Do you notice a difference in the shine?
deb c.