BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
I love Pantene, my favorite drug store brand, although I wasn't super excited about this 2 in 1...they never do as good of job when it's mixed in one
Jess B.
Does the trick and is great especially for traveling. I wouldn't use this every shower but when I'm pressed for time, it's a great product to have.
Shari H.
I have very little time to spend in the shower having a very active toddler in the house so a 2 n1 works best for me and this product is great
Amelia B.
Muskogee, OK
I love Pantene 2 in 1 , smells so great and gets the job done in half the time since you don't have to do the shampoo and the conditioner.
Alexia A.
Laredo, TX
It works okay, I just felt that it made my hair a little dry at the ends. Not worth it, I still rather purchase another two-in-one product.
Alejandra M.
I love these shampoo. It leaves you hair very soft and chiny.❤️❤️❤️ I give a 10/10! Love it, definitely give it a try, you won't regret it.
Jamie  C.
Turner , ME
My first time using a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I felt like it did a well enough job cleaning but my hair got very dry while using it
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
The smell is incredible. This 2 in 1 is a great way to save safe especially if you are traveling because it is a shampoo and conditioner.
Rebecca C.
Big fan of Pantene. The shampoo gets the job done, and has a great scent to it. It leaves my hair feeling cleaned, soft, and looks great.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I thought this 2 in 1 would save me a step in my morning routine however I found I will still need to use conditioner after. Not a fan.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?