BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I like pantene products but for some reason i just cannot use any product that is 2in1. Ive noticed that it leaves my hair smooth when in shower but as soon as get out my hair starts feeling very straw like.
Beverly C.
Russellville, TN
Love this shampoo! I've used many two in ones over the years and this has been the. Est one for my curly hair. Even though it's a two in one it keeps my tangles at bay
Jessica B.
Morris, OK
Pantene smells so wonderful and makes my hair feel so clean and fresh. However it takes a couple washes before I see results. Once I do though my hair feels amazing!
Stephanie F.
I liked this shampoo and conditioner duo. I love the smell of Pantene. The smell lasts forever in your hair. I would repurchase again. Soft and silky hair everyday.
Shirley W.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! The smell isn't too overwhelming and I always love using Pantene products!
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
Love this product for the price. For what u are spending it does not work well. It doesn't compare to salon level products. It has a nice scent and I will continue to use in the future
Liz S.
Midlothian, TX
All Pantene products are great plus the shampoos have a great smell. I still use there only conditioner if I use the 2in1 products to add extra shine and to get tangles out.
Brianna T.
North Bergen, NJ
Ice shine is one of my favorite variations of Pantene, but I still prefer to use the shampoo & conditioner separately than this 2-in-1 since it leaves my hair softer.
Brenda G.
Milwaukee
This is great you save money with this 2 in 1 product , smells good leaves your hair shiny and applies smoothly on hair . Giving you nice looking hair after showering
Kelly B.
San Jose, CA
I'm not a big fan of the 2 in 1 so this isn't my favorite product but the individual Pantene conditioners and shampoos are especially great . Makes me feel like I'm using a very expensive product but I'm not.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?