BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Jessica Q.
Panteen is amazing! the prices have changed so much so its more affordable for everyone. i love how rich their shampoo and conditioner are, i love the smell, I'm big on smells! this does the job and keeps my hair so strong
Starr W.
Glendale, AZ
I love this shampoo and have used for years. It is one of the best products on the market. It leaves my hair feeling healthy, soft and tangle free. It offers what you would expect from an expensive shampoo but it is not and out performs most.
Ily V.
This has always been my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I love the 2in1. It leaves my hair smelling amazing. When it's dry it smells so good too. It cleans very well, and leaves my curls feeling bouncy.
Chelle W.
Spotsylvania, VA
This is the best, you don't have to waste time by using a separate conditioner and it feels so amazing on my hair, light doesn't make my hair feel heavy and it also doesn't make your hair feel greasy. love it love it.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
I used this for around two months. I have thick wavy hair. It is pretty damaged from dying it and styling. I did not see any results with it personally but, the scent and price is good.
ariel c.
Tunbridge, VT
Very great product, keeps hair soft and shiny. I received a lot of compliments. I purchased this product at walmart. My hair is red and very fine, usually frizzy but not using this.
Tiffiany G.
Las Vegas, NV
Having thick, course hair, I don't feel that this 2 in 1 did anything for it. It was not shinier and didn't soften my hair. It only made my hair smell good. I usually wash my hair once a week and I felt that I need to wash it more often with this.
Kenzi M.
Works okay. I like the smell and the way my hair feels in the shower but as soon as I dry my hair it looks kinda greasy after using it. Other people seem to like it just not for me.
Kiah M.
North Little Rock, AR
It is a good product to use if you don't have time for the 2 step process. i would much rather use a conditioner separately. My hair wasn't very detangled after this product.
Taylor Y.
I love this shampoo because it cleans my hair of all grease and leaves a silky smooth feeling afterwards. Also, it smells amazing and the smell lasts all day after a shower!
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?