BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Jacque G.
Longview, TX
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner of choice. The smell so amazing! My hair is super sleek and shiny, always feels great! Best of all, I leave this product out for my guest that spend the night and they love it as much as I do!!
Lauren U.
Connellsville , PA
Pantene always has great products! This one smells very nice and isn't too bad, but I like using shampoo and conditioner separately to make my hair softer. But if your hair doesn't have a problem with the two combined I recommend it!
Amanda W.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. it really leaves my hair feeling refreshed. It definitely helps improve the shine of my hair. My hair is typically dull. This shampoo and conditioner goes beyond. I would recommend this to anyone!
Laura A.
Fairfax, VA
Pantene is always my go-to shampoo. It lathers nicely, smells wonderful without being over-powering, and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It's also super convenient that I don't need to use two different products, but can shampoo and condition all in one step.
Kate S.
I'm not a big fan of 2 in 1 but k decided to give this one a try. It was surprisingly really amazing for my hair. It helped with frizzy hairs I had. I would recommend this.
Patricia H.
Westville, FL
Love this shampoo conditioner combo it makes my hair look and feel clean and soft and the clean smell lasts long. I prefer Pantene to all other shampoos that I have tried thus far because of the way it controls fizz and makes my hair have that healthy shine.
Ashley V.
Southington , CT
Not a bad product, if you like shampoo/conditioner combos. its not something i would use on myself daily or even weekly. i need to deep condition my hair. but for men or if you don't need much conditioning this is good.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This is a decent product. I use it for my kids and it dos a good job of getting their hair clean and leaving it easy to brush. I like that it's not too expensive.
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
The Pantene ice shine shampoo and conditioner is ok. I'm just not a fan of 2 in 1 shampoos my hair never feels silky after use. It's not the product for me but I do like the Pantene line just not the 2 in 1. : (
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
The product leaves my hair smelling great. I don't care for the filmy feeling it leaves on my scalp after using it for a few weeks. My hair does stay moisturized.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?