BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Lisa S.
Frankfort, KY
I love all Pantene shampoo that I have tried so far. I'm a huge fan of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner products, as it's one last step I have to do in the mornings. My hair looks and feels great after using this Ice Shine version. When this is gone, I will definitely be buying it again!
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
I love the shampoo and conditioner combinations. Saves me one extra step in the shower. This product leaves my hair so smooth, silky, soft, light, and clean. I love the upside down bottle design that lets me get my moneys worth! I highly recommend this product!
Kristen B.
Georgetown, IN
I usually like to use a separate shampoo and conditioner, however, sometimes my mornings are really hectic. When I'm rushed, then I really appreciate the convenience of Pantene 2 in 1. I also love that my hair is still clean and healthy while soft and manageable.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I am not one to use a two in one shampoo or hair product, so I still add in the conditioner after using this. However, I am very fond of how it leaves my hair smelling and feeling, and really provides me with the most satisfaction out of all drug store hair products.
Amanda G.
I expected this shampoo to make my hair super shiny as is advertised by the brand. Unfortunately I don't feel as if my hair was made an shinier by this product. It didn't seem to make my hair softer and smell really nice. The fact that the product was a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner was especially convenient and allowed me to save time in the shower.
Keosha W.
Macomb, IL
My grandma put a bottle of this in my Christmas stocking this year and it just may be the best gift I've ever gotten. It smells so good and makes my hair really shiny and soft. I never thought 2 in 1 shampoo would be this effective.
Shelsey W.
Wise, VA
I've always been a big fan of salon shampoos until I tried some of this out! I was on vacation and forgot my shampoo and conditioner, so I ran and found this and thought well both in one bottle, let's do it! Let's just say that with all of my salon shampoo and conditioner my have has never been so soft, and I won't forget to mention shiny!!! Def a must try!
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
One of my go tos! I have been using Panteen years! I usually buy it at target or cvs, depending on sales! Smells amazing all day long! My hair is always beautiful! I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants beautiful hair
Oscar O.
Awesome!!! after using this product made my hair so shiny!! I.love how it felt after a few days! I always love using Pantene products! and the most importan don't produce dandruff, I recomended this to use every day.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
In love with shampoo and conditioner combos. Especially by Pantene. I love the smell of this brand and it always makes my hair feel refreshed and fully clean after every use. I am very satisfied by this product
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?