BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
A G.
I love this shampoo!! Most shampoo and conditioners don't leave my hair feeling clean and silky but this does. It really nourishes my hair and smells fresh and clean. I have always bought this ever since
I tried a trial size.
Enmilyesteli G.
Pasco, WA
I love this stuff for hot days! It leaves you head feeling cool as a cucumber. So excited for summer and this to be in my hair routine. I would totally recommend this to my friends and family. It's just a good product.
Amanda B.
Jackson, OH
For the price, I can't complain. I bought it at Walmart and it did make my hair shine and it smells amazing. I have dull hair, so it helped that. I have oily sclap and it didn't make it any oiler. Loved the shine!
Autumn T.
Mobile
I love this product! Pantene is great. I think this product is great for oily or dry scalp. Two in one products usually do not work for me. But this product is great! I was highly satisfied! Smells great too!
Yesenia P.
Kearney , NE
Smells amazing I love how they were combined together and it made my hair really smooth I will definitely keep Using it and recommend it to others who want to try a new shampoo and don't know which one to use
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This is a really great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and it lasts all day. It works really well, leaving the hair feeling clean, soft and looking shinny. It doesn't dry out your hair, it will work really well with all hair types. I haven't had any problems with this shampoo, it didn't cause my hair to drop or break in any way. Also, it's a 2 in 1 so that's a plus. I really love this product and i do recommend trying it out for yourself.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I have 2 little boys who make taking a long shower nearly impossible, so I'm pretty well-versed on 2-in-1 shampoos. This is the one that I always go back to. I have heard/read about Pantene containing wax, and being bad for your hair, but I am happy with the results. Hair is clean and softer than with other brands I've tried. Shampooing and conditioning separately does work best, but when it's not an option, this does the trick.
Rachel E.
There have been times where I have had to shower super quickly and needed to wash my hair and condition it without feeling like I was damaging my hair. I am so happy that I use this 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner - my hair doesn't feel dried out and I can easily style it. There have been weeks where I have used this everyday, and weeks where I have only used it once or twice, and I can depend on my hair feeling great each time!
Hannah M.
This is my current favorite shampoo/conditioner combo for when I'm in a rush. It deeply cleans my hair, makes it soft and silky, and does not make my hair greasy throughout the day or even the next. It's a heck of a deal considering I paid under $5 for this product. I would recommend for anyone who has a dry scalp, dry hair, thin hair, or anyone looking for that extra shine. Well worth the price.
Janieya H.
I use this on my bundles and they look brand newstraigt my china or out the pack every sing time. I also use it to co wash my bundles and leave-out and it make my leave out blend so well with my bundles and looks like my real hair. I love love love this product and i highly recommnd buying it.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?