BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Michele Ann D.
Medford, Massachusetts (MA)
I love Pantene products! They smell terrific and make your hair look awesome! The only problem I have with Pantene products, is that for some reason they make my hair very staticky. Other than that, they're awesome!
Katy K.
Marion, AR
Amazing! I love all of pantenes products! I have used them for years! But this conditioner really does make your hair look and feel healthier after just one wash
Donna M.
Dartmouth, NS
I'm not usually a fan of 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners but I ran out of my regular stuff and had to use this. I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry.
Geanne Marrie B.
This is the best variant of Pantene that I've tried. It makes my hair smooth and silky plus it adds SHINE! It doesn't weigh my hair down either.
Eve H.
I never joined with 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner but a tried this and I really like a lot. It's very good. And smalls so good it last all day.
Linh H.
My hair don't like pantene too much, pantene make my hair fall a lot. But this one help speed up my routine and it make my hair look quite OK.
Anoo H.
The feel of Pantene is a bit too greasy for my liking. It creates a very limp texture to my hair but I will say it gave my hair a good shine.
Luisa G.
Colombia
No me gusta mucho, casi no me gustan los productos 2 in 1 me parece que no dejan el cabello como lo deja cuando se usan productos separados
All the variety of Pantene brand products I love, are great and worth paying for them. With these products I never fear for my hair
Marya A.
Keeps my hair very soft, and is really good at cleaning my hair. Not the best shampoo I've ever used but still not a bad shampoo
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?