BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Christina M.
I love the smell of Pantene. I don't like 2 in 1s though. they typically leave my hair frizzy
Tina J.
Sachse, TX
I like this product. it feel fresh.. but it does not help with itchy scalp and dandruff/.
esha p.
I love 2 and 1 products it's just perfect and it's nice for my hair. And I love the shine
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
My favorite 2-in-1! Using something that works well in a short amount of time is great!
Ashley A.
Bean Station, TN
Good product. Leaves hair nice and shines and smooth. Really good, highly recommended.
Susan K.
Chillicothe, OH
Very cleansing and prices is great. Variety of shampoo and conditioners is great too!!
Francheska G.
Coral Springs , Fl
Now that the Florida sun is out at its fullest my hair is back to its dry brittle state, with this affordable Pantene shampoo and conditioner my hair is bouncy and shinier than ever!
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Love, love the way this shampoo smells. Mmm so good. I like the fact the is two in one
JJ H.
Oceanside, CA
Does great for getting rid of build up in my hair while keeping it soft and manageable.
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
I dislike shampoos that combine conditioner together as it only makes my hair greasy.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?