BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Yessi T.
Talk about leaving your hair smelling great. Not only that, but hair is super shiny and soft. WOW!
Luna M.
I've used this stuff and it's actually very good for your hair to protect and give it Healthiness.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Love the smell of this ,I used it alot before coloring my hair but this is good deal love the feel.
Heather M.
Saint Peters, MO
When I used this shampoo my hair always felt light as feather. I was pleased to see to shiny it was
Anything Pantene is freaking amazing!!!! Even two in one shampoos(which I'm usually not a fan of)!
Stephanie H.
Love the smell. Helps damaged hair and rebuilds strength. Leaves your hair clean and smelling good!
Jennifer C.
Lancaster, SC
It leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells great. I love it!!!!!!! Pantene has the best shampoo.
Silvia P.
Dallas, TX
Omg such a great product!!!! Leaves hair looking and feeling smooth and silky smells real good too
Andrea A.
Deja mi cabello super lindo manejable me facina sin duda excelente marca la mejor que he provado
Misty M.
Norcross, GA
I love the smell of this shampoo. It's awesome. I wash my hair ever other day. And it's great.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?