BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Linda M.
Waterbury, CT
I love this product so much easier to have the conditioner already with the shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I used to buy this 2 in 1, it worked so well for me at that time, now, it doesn't but still being such a good product
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I love this product. actually, I love anything pantene. their shampoos and conditioner always make my hair so soft.
Rachel R.
2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners really don't work well for my hair. I'll only use this if I don't have other options.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I love to is the Pantene 2 for 1 products just because it makes my life so much easier and there products are great
Beauty E.
I have fine, thin hair and this made my hair super greasy. I wouldn't recommend it if you have the same hair type!
Lizzy D.
Good to use if you have to.. personally would prefer conditioner as well.. but if not it will do for a few times.
Stephanie M.
Really works. Define my curls even though I don't have any, lol. Packaging is pretty simple. It's long lasting
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Pantene brand and the smells are great and this one in particulaar leaves my hair feeling soft. !
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I love this shampoo. For the price it's the best. No oily, left over residue. It keeps my hair full and soft.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?