BY PANTENE

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Nikki S.
Pantene always keeps my hair frizz free. One of the better choices for thick frizzy hair. Although I do not prefer the 2-in-1.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I like this 2 in 1 product. I usually use this product a lot in the summer. This product leaves my hair super shiny. I love it.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
One of the best conditioner and shampoo combinations I've used. I only purchase it when it is on sale or when there's a coupon.
Jess G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only 2 in 1 that I will actually purchase if any I have tried and it leave hair nice sleek and shiny! I love it!
Destini W.
Spartanburg, SC
Makes your hair look shiny, feel smooth and hydrated and is probably one of the best smelling shampoos and conditioner ever!
Erica G.
I like the idea of just 1 thing in your hair, but I'm not so good at getting it out :( it made my hair look and feel greasy.
Ashley H.
Spencer, NC
I love all of pantene's shampoos and conditioners all of there products are amazing makes my hair so soft and last all day
Ulyssah F.
Love this shampoo. Leaves my
Hair clean with a fresh scent that lasts all day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Brittany H.
Eccles, WV
Was having problems finding a shampoo and conditioner that wouldn't make my hair dry and frizzy. This one works so well.
Tania V.
Evanston, WY
Smells sooooo good!!! & leaves my hair looking shiny and very soft. I love the Pantene collection their all really good.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?