BY PANTENE #82 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Transform dull hair with this 2-in-1 formula that removes dirt and residue while conditioning to reveal beautiful, shiny hair. It's ice that's twice as nice.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Created to enhance shine among all hair types; gentle enough for chemically-treated or colored hair
WHEN: Daily, to transform hair to shiny brilliance
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
This makes my hair super shiny and keeps the frizz to a minimum. It also doesn’t make my hair oily, like a lot of anti-frizz products do. It smells amazing, like all of Pantene’s products! The only problem I’ve had with this is not being able to find it in the store! I’ve check various Walmarts, Targets, and drugstores and I can’t find it anywhere! It sad, because it was my favorite for so long!
Laura A.
Mclean, VA
Pantene is always my go-to shampoo. It lathers nicely, smells wonderful without being over-powering, and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It's also super convenient that I don't need to use two different products, but can shampoo and condition all in one step.
Alilia F.
I love this shampoo because it really does make my scalp feel really good. I thing that if you know how to use this it will really be in good use. I absolutely love the smell and the feeling in my  hair when i clean it out or take a shower. I was satisfied with this bottle of shampoo because it was really worth it. I think its a great shampoo!
Sofía B.
Well, I bought it thinking it would be good to try with a 2 in 1 product but the truth is: it doesn't work as a conditioner at all. I have to use regular conditioner after using this one, and also it got my scalp dry.
Elaine F.
Arlington , TX
This is my go to for quick and easy. After having a baby 2-in-1s made it easy to wash my hair while indulging in nice fragrance. It became my pick me up (that's a big thing for a new mom). It left my hair smelling wonderful and feeling moisturized. I have hard water so it's nice when my hair doesn't feel like straw
Rhythm C.
Austin, TX
This product is alright. After I bought it I found myself using additional conditioner after washing out the 2 in 1 so my hair would stay smooth. This product is best for a dry scalp and hair that is less curly.
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
I've only used this product a couple of times but when I did I knew that it was going to work for me. It always made my hair feel super soft and didn't dry out my scalp or make it oily.
Jenn R.
Baltimore
Love Pantene and I love the convenience of 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. It smells good and makes my hair look and feel great. The only downside to a 2-in-1 is sometimes it can build up on the hair and I have to use a clarifying shampoo to really clean the hair.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not usually a fan of 2 in 1 but this smells great and it makes my hair feel clean. Usually when it's a 2 in 1 it either makes my hair too dry or too greasy but this is pretty nice. I still feel like my hair is very tangled after which is my only complaint
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
Smells good and leave my hair feeling fresh but it's a little drying. I think this would be a great 2 and 1 for someone with oily hair. It lasts for about 2-3 days depending on your hair type. Over all it's a great product but not my favorit.
Oscar O.
Does this shampoo produce dandruff?