BY PANTENE

Lightweight, Silicone-Free Care for 24 Hour Shine. Removes dirt and dulling residue and enhances hair s natural light reflectiveness. Smooths hair cuticles and aligns hair fibers for amazing shine. 24 Hour Shine. Designed to leave hair conditioned and shiny. Leaves hair smooth and shining with the look of health Pantene Ice Shine s lightweight 2in1 shampoo and conditioner formula with shine enhancers cleans and conditions hair in just one easy step. Get Hair so Healthy it Shines Fueled by science, Pantene helps transform the hair you. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I was pleasantly surprised and it didn't leave my hair super greasy or dry. " in 1 review
  • "This is a very good product fur the price..leaves hair smooth and silky as well as stronger." in 1 review
Sofía B.
Well, I bought it thinking it would be good to try with a 2 in 1 product but the truth is: it doesn't work as a conditioner at all. I have to use regular conditioner after using this one, and also it got my scalp dry.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This is a really great 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and it lasts all day. It works really well, leaving the hair feeling clean, soft and looking shinny. It doesn't dry out your hair, it will work really well with all hair types. I haven't had any problems with this shampoo, it didn't cause my hair to drop or break in any way. Also, it's a 2 in 1 so that's a plus. I really love this product and i do recommend trying it out for yourself.
Rachel E.
There have been times where I have had to shower super quickly and needed to wash my hair and condition it without feeling like I was damaging my hair. I am so happy that I use this 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner - my hair doesn't feel dried out and I can easily style it. There have been weeks where I have used this everyday, and weeks where I have only used it once or twice, and I can depend on my hair feeling great each time!
Hannah M.
This is my current favorite shampoo/conditioner combo for when I'm in a rush. It deeply cleans my hair, makes it soft and silky, and does not make my hair greasy throughout the day or even the next. It's a heck of a deal considering I paid under $5 for this product. I would recommend for anyone who has a dry scalp, dry hair, thin hair, or anyone looking for that extra shine. Well worth the price.
Janieya H.
I use this on my bundles and they look brand newstraigt my china or out the pack every sing time. I also use it to co wash my bundles and leave-out and it make my leave out blend so well with my bundles and looks like my real hair. I love love love this product and i highly recommnd buying it.
Lisa S.
Frankfort, KY
I love all Pantene shampoo that I have tried so far. I'm a huge fan of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner products, as it's one last step I have to do in the mornings. My hair looks and feels great after using this Ice Shine version. When this is gone, I will definitely be buying it again!
Sarah W.
Hubert, NC
I love the shampoo and conditioner combinations. Saves me one extra step in the shower. This product leaves my hair so smooth, silky, soft, light, and clean. I love the upside down bottle design that lets me get my moneys worth! I highly recommend this product!
Amanda G.
I expected this shampoo to make my hair super shiny as is advertised by the brand. Unfortunately I don't feel as if my hair was made an shinier by this product. It didn't seem to make my hair softer and smell really nice. The fact that the product was a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner was especially convenient and allowed me to save time in the shower.
Keosha W.
Macomb, IL
My grandma put a bottle of this in my Christmas stocking this year and it just may be the best gift I've ever gotten. It smells so good and makes my hair really shiny and soft. I never thought 2 in 1 shampoo would be this effective.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
One of my go tos! I have been using Panteen years! I usually buy it at target or cvs, depending on sales! Smells amazing all day long! My hair is always beautiful! I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants beautiful hair