BY PANTENE

Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
For the price, it is a great product. Kind of a chemical smell to me and I do not appreciate that. However, it holds my very wavy hair well without having a crunch or creating flakes. My hair feels continuously soft and works well for a few days in "dirty hair". Can't go wrong except for the fact it is not natural/organic.
Kelly W.
Weimar, TX
Who doesn't love Pantene Pro V?! Well now they make something to help soften and define my wavy hair without weighing it down or making it stiff and crunchy!! It also has a great fragrance to it. I love how soft it makes my hair afterwards and rinses out easily.
Rhondeisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a nice product, I got it to try and enhance my curls. My hair is really thick so it worked for a while . But since I have thick curly corse hair it didn't last through the out the day. But it was good compared to others I bought. I don't think it needs any improvements. Just not for me.
shawn p.
Waco, TX
I use this in my curly hair extensions it really defines the curls and leaves the hair soft to the touch. I have used other gels in my hair before but it seemed to leave a buildup and reside left in the hair. For the price you cant beat it. The only thing that I would prefer is a nice smell.
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wavy hair loves this product, controls and adds shine without being heavy love.

mi cabello ondulado adora este producto, controla y da brillo sin ser pesado me encanta
Cynthia M.
This product was great. It made my curly and frizzy hair actually look good. I have a hard time with getting soft but defined hair looks and this product was the one to give me the look,
Virginia j.
Foley, AL
The styling milk is best hydration syrum that I have used definitely beats the more expensive salon brands recommend to anyone who has curly frizzy hair it tames the frizz
Melissa Z.
Spring Hill, FL
Excellent product to herlp control the frizz in my hair that's constant living in Florida. This product is great if your not a fan of lots of product in your hair.
Jacquelin G.
Palm Coast, FL
Great for those small curls and frizz. To tame and have those full body curls without the stiff feeling other products give you but still have the same look.
Subrein D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it always keeps my hair healthy and hydrated. I have extremely curly hair so this keeps my curls actually visible instead of just frizz
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's everyone's opinion on this product?? I have curly dry hair but normally buy more expensive stuff.