BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
For the price, it is a great product. Kind of a chemical smell to me and I do not appreciate that. However, it holds my very wavy hair well without having a crunch or creating flakes. My hair feels continuously soft and works well for a few days in "dirty hair". Can't go wrong except for the fact it is not natural/organic.
LaShawn B.
I have wavy hair that really frizzes out when the air is dry or curls up in different places and looks like straw in others when it is humid. Since moving to the Pacific northwest 14 years ago, I feel like my hair has a multiple personality disorder. I found a Fekkai product not too long ago tht finally relaxed things enough to where my hair started to look normal and shiny again. But Fekkai products are spendy and I was still hoping to find something more budget friendly. This fits the bill. It is about 1/3 the price of the Fekkai product and it a comparable job. I used about a dime sized amount for shoulder length hair.
I let my hair air dry, and my waves actually curled up quite nicely. This really surprised me as I didn't have to do additional styling.
Becky R.
SPENCERPORT, NY
Pantene hair care is my favorite brands of hair products and the hydrating curls line rocks... I love the Soft Waves & Curls Styling Milk. I put this through my hair first before any other styling products to help keep the frizzy's under control. It's the perfect hydrating styling product, it's not heavy like a cream, however, it gives my hair the perfect amount off hydration without weighing it down.
Kelly W.
Weimar, TX
Who doesn't love Pantene Pro V?! Well now they make something to help soften and define my wavy hair without weighing it down or making it stiff and crunchy!! It also has a great fragrance to it. I love how soft it makes my hair afterwards and rinses out easily.
Rhondeisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a nice product, I got it to try and enhance my curls. My hair is really thick so it worked for a while . But since I have thick curly corse hair it didn't last through the out the day. But it was good compared to others I bought. I don't think it needs any improvements. Just not for me.
shawn p.
Waco, TX
I use this in my curly hair extensions it really defines the curls and leaves the hair soft to the touch. I have used other gels in my hair before but it seemed to leave a buildup and reside left in the hair. For the price you cant beat it. The only thing that I would prefer is a nice smell.
Neyllen P.
My wavy hair loves this product, controls and adds shine without being heavy love.

mi cabello ondulado adora este producto, controla y da brillo sin ser pesado me encanta
Cynthia M.
This product was great. It made my curly and frizzy hair actually look good. I have a hard time with getting soft but defined hair looks and this product was the one to give me the look,
Virginia j.
Foley, AL
The styling milk is best hydration syrum that I have used definitely beats the more expensive salon brands recommend to anyone who has curly frizzy hair it tames the frizz
Stephanie J.
Wichita, KS
It did ok, but with my hair every product I tried still ends up frizzy by noon. Again it depends on the person and their hair as to if the product works, me, it did ok, just my hair does not do so well, a mind of it's own.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
What's everyone's opinion on this product?? I have curly dry hair but normally buy more expensive stuff.