BY PANTENE

Relieve symptoms of dandruff with Pantene Pro-V Hydra Scalp Care Dandruff Shampoo. With a nourishing blend of Pro-V nutrients, this anti-dandruff shampoo relieves itching* and helps prevent flakes from coming back. Soft, hydrated hair is revealed. Pair with Hydra Scalp Care Dandruff Conditioner. * associated with dandruff

Buy on kmart
Hannah P.
For the past couple of months, my hair has been extremely buildup-prone. I tried clarifying shampoos, tea tree shampoos,  Dove Dermacare Scalp Invigorating Mint Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  , etc...nothing worked. I have been using Pantene Pro-V HydraScalp for, about, 3 weeks - washing every couple of days - and the buildup is minimal and my hair is extremely soft. I do alternate between this product and Pantene's 2-in-1 shampoo. I would highly recommend this product, especially if you are looking for a cheap alternative.
Leeana S.
I noticed my scalp started to get some dandruff from my water at my new apartment, so I tried this scale shampoo because other leading dandruff shampoos make my hair feel sticky. I love it! Makes my hair feel soft, smells good, gets my hair clean and keeps my scalp dandruff free!
Widalys E.
Orlando
I have a dandruff problem sometimes I would still say, they recommended the Pantene Hydra Scalp, but honestly it did not give me good results. I wash my head and the dandruff returns. Honestly, it is not a product I would recommend to a friend.
Brookelyn S.
I love this shampoo when it comes to my hair I always use Pantene products they are great for dry hair and they leave my hair so soft and healthy.
Ingrid R.
Smells really good, the price is not bad, it goes smooth but the efficiency is not the best as you can see the dandruff appearing with just days of been used.