BY PANTENE

Pro-V Heat Shield Thermal Prep Shampoo defends against 450F heat to leave hair smooth, shiny and ready to stand up to any style. It features our Pro-V antioxidant formula to provide a protective layer against heat damage. Plus, it rejuvenates over-styled hair with a lux, heat-activated oil that helps create healthier hair. For long lasting frizz control, partner with Pro-V Heat Shield Thermal Prep Conditioner. see more...

Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I absolutely love this product but I also love a lot of Pantene products! This product smells so good and a little goes a long way! I love that it protects my hair from the heat because it has helped my hair come back to life. I combine it with a nice hydrating conditioner (Pantene brand of course) and I always have a smooth, healthy, full of volume outcome!
Jessy F.
This shampoo has saved my hair from getting heat damaged. It's super helpful during performance season, I used to have to chop off all my hair after the season because it would be so dead. But it keeps it nice and healthy!
Kaylie P.
I had higher expectations! When I used this I saw more smoke off of my hair when curling it then I usually would. It does keep my hair very soft . It is suppose to be heat protectant. It did an alright job
Kenzie H.
Springfield, IL
Pantene is the best shampoo ever!! Every time i go to the store i buy it. It gives you non greasy hair with more volume. This works best for oily scalp. I have been very satisfied with this product
Amanda W.
Great product for people who consistently use heat on their hair. I straighten my hair every day causing a lot of damage. This product helps to prevent that and makes my hair feel silky and soft!
Yuliana M.
Palmdale, Ca
My go to shampoo. I blow dry and use a curling iron at least every other day, I need a shampoo that will protect my hair from heat damage. This definitely does the job.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I use this when I know I'll be straightening my hair to hopefully help with the heat damage. It seems to work ok but I feel I could get the same result from using a thermal spray. For those wanting to protect their hair I say give it a try but if you don't really need it no need to use it.
Athena D.
Renton, WA
This is a great product. I had high expectations and it delivered. It can be found at pretty much any department store so it is quite affordable. It helped keep my hair shiny after straightening it. I love it.
Casey E.
West Chester, PA
Smells delicious and protects my hair which comes in handy with all of my heat styling. Pantene is great because it's cheap and effective. I have thick curly hair which tends to frizz so I use this product almost every day. I recommended it to my roommate and she loves it too.
Jennifer T.
This bottle is like a little mini spa treatment for my hair scalp! Love all this spa-like treatment it gives my hair. Love the results and its certainly very easy to do for its wonderful results that it gives.