BY PANTENE

Pro-V Heat Shield Thermal Prep Shampoo defends against 450F heat to leave hair smooth, shiny and ready to stand up to any style. It features our Pro-V antioxidant formula to provide a protective layer against heat damage. Plus, it rejuvenates over-styled hair with a lux, heat-activated oil that helps create healthier hair. For long lasting frizz control, partner with Pro-V Heat Shield Thermal Prep Conditioner. see more...

Athena D.
Athena D.
Renton, WA
This is a great product. I had high expectations and it delivered. It can be found at pretty much any department store so it is quite affordable. It helped keep my hair shiny after straightening it. I love it.
jaime r.
jaime r.
Land O Lakes, FL
If you are an avid hair blow dryer, this is the product for you. This helps protect your hair from all the heat from blow dryers. I highly recommend this if you blow dry your hair often
Maura G.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo on the daily. (okay, lets be real... I use it whenever I actually wash my hair) I love this shampoo! It protects my hair, since I use heat products every day.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Pearl City, HI
I have very dry Ned damaged hair. This shampoo helps manage the dryness. I am able to maintain the condition without it getting worse, but doesn't seem to get better
Tiera R.
Tiera R.
Carson, CA
I've been using Pantene for years I love it! It leaves my hair very very soft after washing it! It always has a great smell to your hair even after you blow dry it.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Hillsboro, OH
I LOVE the smell of Pantine shampoo. I however, don't like the itchy like scalp. It got really bad and no other product thus far has made me itch like Pantine has
Bought for the first time about a month ago and I am in love. It's so good for damaged hair to help restore and protect it. Smells and lathers amazing in hair.
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
El olor e super agradable me encanta aparte estos grandes rinden bastante, deja el cabello muy suave aparte es el precio es muy accesible
Lainie D.
Lainie D.
Reno, NV
This product didn't work as good as I hoped. I used it and not even an hour later my hair felt greasy, not to effective for me.
Raeann C.
Raeann C.
Garfield Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is natural and this product works great, especially when I want to blow dry my hair.