BY PANTENE

Hair so Healthy it Shines Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Defends against heat damage before it starts. With weightless heat activated oil. Smooth, strong hair. Shiny, healthy looking finish. Moisturized, soft hair. The formula is designed to help protect against 450 degree heat damage. Pantenes Heat Shield heat activated oil provides a protective layer to help defend against heat damage. You Have: Damaged hair. You Want: Protected healthy-looking hair. see more...

Paige O.
I use a fair amount of heat on my hair I blow dry it about 3-4 times a week. This shampoo is great to not only clean your hair but fight damaged hair from heat. I think that's great and helpful to have a product that can provide multiple tasks.
Christian O.
love this! First off, smells so good, and second keeps my hair feeling so nice and smooth! Also, It doesn't run out quickly! I share a house with 3 other girls and this lasts the longest for us!
Victoria M.
Coeburn, Va
Absolutely love this product. I am a big fan of Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I don't have to wash my hair everyday. I can wash every other day. The price is excellent.
Brooklyn B.
I love that this helps me from damaging my hair with heat products and that it also smells great. It's also really affordable!
emma f.
I've been using plenty for a very long time the shampoo and conditioner are so great it makes my hair silky
Baylie P.
Simi Valley, CA
This smells really nice and I love the way it makes my hair feel. Doesn't strip it but cleans it nicely
Tori R.
As someone who is constantly heat styling their hair, this shampoo helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated, even with all the heat that i'm applying to it!

A huuuuge plus to this product (like all pantene products) is the smell!! It smells amazing and the scent can be picked up in my hair all day long.

If you apply a lot of heat to your hair and want to keep your hair healthy- definitely try this shampoo!!
Kristal T.
Clearwater, FL
so to begin I switch between Pantene and Herbal Essences nature blends about every 2 weeks to balance my hair.
this product balances out the extra moisture I get from my other hair products and helps a tremendous amount when it comes to using any kind of heat in my hair I have not cut my hair in going on a year and my ends are just about perfect
Def get this one at the store
Alyssa G.
Lubbock , TX
I love Pantene. It's super affordable and this specific product is amazing. I love the way it smells feels and the way it makes my hair look after words. I highly recommend it.
Nicole M.
Edison
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft. I have very long hair and always have knots after washing it. When i use this product i never have knots.