BY PANTENE

Hair so Healthy it Shines Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Defends against heat damage before it starts. With weightless heat activated oil. Smooth, strong hair. Shiny, healthy looking finish. Moisturized, soft hair. The formula is designed to help protect against 450 degree heat damage. Pantenes Heat Shield heat activated oil provides a protective layer to help defend against heat damage. You Have: Damaged hair. You Want: Protected healthy-looking hair. see more...

Tori R.
As someone who is constantly heat styling their hair, this shampoo helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated, even with all the heat that i'm applying to it!

A huuuuge plus to this product (like all pantene products) is the smell!! It smells amazing and the scent can be picked up in my hair all day long.

If you apply a lot of heat to your hair and want to keep your hair healthy- definitely try this shampoo!!
Kristal T.
Clearwater , FL
so to begin I switch between Pantene and Herbal Essences nature blends about every 2 weeks to balance my hair.
this product balances out the extra moisture I get from my other hair products and helps a tremendous amount when it comes to using any kind of heat in my hair I have not cut my hair in going on a year and my ends are just about perfect
Def get this one at the store
Francine M.
Smiths, AL
Great shampoo. Convenient pump, great value. Leaves your hair soft and smelling fresh. I've used other products, this is a good alternative to a salon shampoo, at a much lower price.
Alyssa G.
Lubbock, TX
I love Pantene. It's super affordable and this specific product is amazing. I love the way it smells feels and the way it makes my hair look after words. I highly recommend it.
Nicole M.
Edison
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair so soft. I have very long hair and always have knots after washing it. When i use this product i never have knots.
Madeleine Q.
am a HUGE fan of Pantene shampoos; they work beautifully on my hair, and they all smell fantastic, Using them helps make, my routine daily two showers & hair washes, to be a truly delightful and refreshing experience, This is my favorite; it does a phenomenal job on my hair. The fragrance is also wonderful; a light, clean and fresh scent.
Liz B.
Firestone , CO
I love having my shampoo in the large bottle. It's so much easier to just use one hand to grab a few pumps rather than risk dropping the bottle, which I've done on multiple occasions! The shampoo is FANTASTIC! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. My hubby also loves the smell!
Paige O.
I use a fair amount of heat on my hair I blow dry it about 3-4 times a week. This shampoo is great to not only clean your hair but fight damaged hair from heat. I think that's great and helpful to have a product that can provide multiple tasks.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Very good product! It seemed to make my hair tamed (I have frizzy hair..) & I'm not to sure about the "heat shield" but my friend uses this too. She lives for this stuff! Says it helps her bc she blow dries & straightens / curls her hair daily.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
This shampoo has been one of the best ones I've used in my entire life. It leaves you hair so soft and sometimes you don't even have to use the conditioner because that's how amazing this shampoo is I recommend getting this product.