Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Shampoo uploaded by Andrea F.

BY PANTENE

Defends against heat damage before it starts
Don't be afraid to turn up the heat on your hairstyles. Heat Shield's weightless heat-activated oils protect your hair up to 450 degrees, so you can get the 'do without the damage.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Heat junkies, looking for a solution to save hair from their high-temperature ways
WHEN: Daily, to defend against heat damage to maintain healthy, shiny hair
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse out.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• How good is this product? Does it really prevent the heat?1 Answers
  • When using this heat shield shampoo is heat protectant sp...2 Answers
  • Is Pantene a good brand ? 1 Answers
Kaylee L.
Used this shampoo a lot when I was heat styling my hair! Smells incredible and is an easy step to help protect hair from heat damage. Can't say I actually saw this product working but it's a good shampoo and affordable too!
Tori R.
As someone who is constantly heat styling their hair, this shampoo helps keep my hair healthy and hydrated, even with all the heat that i'm applying to it!

A huuuuge plus to this product (like all pantene products) is the smell!! It smells amazing and the scent can be picked up in my hair all day long.

If you apply a lot of heat to your hair and want to keep your hair healthy- definitely try this shampoo!!
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I absolutely love this product but I also love a lot of Pantene products! This product smells so good and a little goes a long way! I love that it protects my hair from the heat because it has helped my hair come back to life. I combine it with a nice hydrating conditioner (Pantene brand of course) and I always have a smooth, healthy, full of volume outcome!
Madyson F.
I only tried this product once but I haven't used it since. I just didn't find it useful because i never really gave it a chance because I always use a heat protectant spray no matter what. It smells kind of good and I did notice a difference of my hair not crying as much as it does with just a spray. I just have better concerns to worry about.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
I love this shampoo! I personally straighten my hair an awful lot, so this heat shield shampoo is the best for my hair! It is affordable and it really helps my hair! If you apply heat to your hair often, this would be good for you! I would totally buy again!
Kristal T.
Clearwater , FL
so to begin I switch between Pantene and Herbal Essences nature blends about every 2 weeks to balance my hair.
this product balances out the extra moisture I get from my other hair products and helps a tremendous amount when it comes to using any kind of heat in my hair I have not cut my hair in going on a year and my ends are just about perfect
Def get this one at the store
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
I use Pantene when my hair isn't too dirty, but it's time to wash anyway. I usually use higher end salon products, but I'll grab my Pantene every now and then and it's not bad at all. The smell is great and my hair always feels strong and soft after using Pantene shampoos and conditioners!
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
If you are like me and you blow dry and flat iron or curl iron you hair a lot this is the shampoo and condition set for you!! It helps protect your hair from damage and still leave it smelling good and fresh! You can get it at Walmart, target, and cvs! It leaves your hair smooth and soft!
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
This works really well. It keeps my hair protected from the blow dryer and straightener. It smells very good which is always a big concern for me. It keeps my hair smooth and looking healthy and I'll continue to use it when I plan to use heat on my hair.
Jenna H.
North Canton, OH
Love the way it makes my hair feel! I also like how my hair still feels incredibly soft and healthy after using heat. Oh yeah and not to mention it smells amazing and the smell lasts all day! I'm most definitely sticking to this shampoo!
Sara C.
Kittanning, PA
When using this heat shield shampoo is heat protectant spray still necessary?
Brandi B.
Is Pantene a good brand ?
Stefany B.
Caracas, Miranda
How good is this product? Does it really prevent the heat?