BY PANTENE

Defends against up to 450 degree heat damage before it starts
How about some protection? Next time things start to get a little hot, use our Heat Protectant 2-in-1 formula to shield your hair from damage up to 450 degrees.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Heat junkies, looking for a solution to save hair from their high-temperature ways
WHEN: Daily, to defend against heat damage to maintain healthy, shiny hair
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse out.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Do you believe this is better than the Tresseme line of s...6 Answers
  • How do you like the shampoo conditioner together as suppo...1 Answers
  • Do you know of any sites that carry coupons for this brand?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
They should call this product a 3 in 1. Not only does it shampoo and condition your hair it also has a hear protectant built in. What ore can my hair ask for? Not going to lie, a couple of years ago I would see Pantene commercials on tv and turn my head the other way. Not because I didn't like the ads or anything but because I didn't know they catered to women of color too. The first product I tried from Pantene was the antifrizz and not only did it work for the product description but it also left my hair moisturized soft and shiny. Pantene products are a must buy!
Vanessa H.
I am not typically a fan of shampoo & conditioner 2 in 1, they usually feel like they leave my hair tangled and dry, but this Pantene Pro-V combination is great! I accidentally bought this when I was looking for the regular heat shield shampoo and was pleasantly surprised how well it kept my hair after blow drying. I still would recommend to use a little conditioner if you like your hair feeling extra soft and silky.
Monique D.
DuBois, PA
I like using Heat Shield because I use a flat iron and curling irons almost every day so my hair takes a lot of heat. I think the 2 in 1 makes it easier so the time is reduced. I love the smell of Pantene I wish it lasted longer
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I used this and I don't know if it was my bad hair straightener or the shampoo that ruined my hair. I'm guessing the straightener. My sister used it and it worked great for her. Helps it look healthy.
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
This product made my hair feel incredibly soft, while helping to protect my hair from heat damage. I usually use heat protectant but it was nice to know I was getting extra protection as well since even the hot water from showering can cause some minor damage.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
I would recommend this and repurchase again. It makes my hair very smooth and silky and looking healthy between washes. It even helps keep my hair protected against heat when blow drying and straightening. While I do still use products for protecting against heat because I don't think it's enough of a barrier I still think it helps a lot and I can save on other heat protecting products as I don't need as much.
Nikki A.
This product is good for more like a mans hair care regiment. I tried it for almost a month and realized it was actually hurting my hair. My hair felt more damaged and greasy constantly until I switched back to my regular shampoo brand. I would only recommend this to any male in your lives.
Lydia P.
Pottsville, PA
This works great if you are going on a trip and normally will use a shampoo and conditioner it still has enough moisture in it that your hair doesn't just dry out and cross and is extremely hard to brush but it also cleans your hair really well we recommend for road trips or even day to day use if you would want to
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
This leaves my hair clean and super soft! I often use heat to my hair with blow drying and flat ironing so i picked this up to help with the damage of using heat so much! It also leaves my hair smelling so good!
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
My hair deserves the best, and this 2 in 1 is the best for my hair, it is the Marvel, my hair looks spectacular leave with an incredible smoothness and a smell too good, besides that is super fast do not need to find a conditioner afterwards. If you want to make your hair look shiny, cool, strong and bright buy this 2 in 1 Pantene
Barbara G.
Coldwater, MI
Do you believe this is better than the Tresseme line of shampoos and conditioners?
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Hello, I heard that this one dries out the hair, is that true?
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
I've always gotten my shampoo and conditioner separate but how is there 2 in 1?
Darleisha S.
Do you know of any sites that carry coupons for this brand?
Amy A.
Muskegon, MI
Does this show any improvement in hair?