Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum uploaded by Maria G.Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Heat Potion Serum uploaded by Kelsey  W.

BY PANTENE #89 in Hair Serums

Protect: Helps Shield From Heat Damage. Repair: Instantly Transforms Heat Damaged Hair Into Soft, Silky Manageable Hair. Finish: Leaves Hair Smooth, Sleek And Shiny. With Weightless Heat Activated Oils For Guilt-Free Styling. Made In Usa

Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I felt in love with this product it left my hair really shiny and smooth it's really good and does what it suppose to do and leaves my hair less frizzy as well and best of all I found it at the 99ç store. It protected my hair from the heat and the results were pretty good!!!!
Erica G.
Spokane, WA
Best stuff I have ever use so far! I use straighteners and curlers quite often and it's helped a ton! I always buy it at my local grocery store and it makes your hair smooth all day long! I highly recommend!
Kelly M.
Wilmington, NC
For someone who particularly dose not like Pantene products because the shampoo and conditioner leaves a resin on the hair strand it self. But I love this product! I always put a little of this in my hair when I use heat. The price is great and works great! My hair is always in great condition when I use thermal heat and this product. It is a little wight serum so it won't weigh down the hair!
Gisele A.
Seven Springs
It definitely heat protects but it is not my favorite. I feel like it made my hair get oily quickly. It did work for me for a while but i got rid of it. I would not recommend for greasy haired people😫.
Amanda T.
walkertown
I love to put this on my hair to protect it from the heat that will damage and break the hair. I apply this after the shower and let it dry if I know I will be applying heat to it. I believe you can also apply I dry.
Kat c.
I use his in my hair before i straighten it. I hAvent seen it “help protect” but it doesn’t stay in ur hair long. I’m biracial and by the next day the oily feeling is gone out of your hair.
Angelina C.
I naturally have very thick curly hair, and I like to straighten it to shake things up. The serum smelt nice but wasn't too effective. I still got that burnt smell. Pricey for the mediocre performance. Lots of room for improvement for this product
hershyia c.
This is one product that I do like but I do not like. When I used this product it really was working, but then I noticed that my hair was getting stiff when I used it.
Kelsey  W.
At first this heat protectant wasn't exactly something I would use all the time due to the fact that I used it right before flat ironing my hair and it left it feeling greasy. But yesterday I used it right before blow drying and OMG the results were amazing! I've never had my blow out be so flowy smooth and soft. It doesn't even feel like I have any heat damage. love it
Lacey E.
Odenton, MD
I use this on my hair after I condition & before I blow dry. I'll even put it in my hair before straightening it! It leaves my hair silly, shiny & smooth. Other heat protectant me had a funky smell & the serums would leave my hair greasy. This one definitely doesn't! Highly recommend!