BY PANTENE

Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Hair so healthy it shines. Pantene's Heat Shield Heat Activated Oil provides a protective layer to help defend against heat damage. see more...

Leigh P.
I mean Pantene does what I need it to do it helps keep my hair strong and not dry when I brush it after the shower ....I have well water and if you have it you know it tears your hair apart and makes it soooo dry ! Pantene really makes my hair more manageable!
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
This product is pretty good I straighten my hair a lot (practically everyday) so heat protection is essential! This product does a good job of helping my hair not damage however it's just like any other product I have used. Some other heat projections are even cheaper (even though this is a great price) and do the same.
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair very soft and lovely. I used this product every time I showered and washed my hair. I bought it at a local drug store. It was very effective. I was satisfied with the results.
Deys R.
New York
amo este producto muy buen acondicionador esta marca me encanta , el acondicionador deja muy bien mi cabello lo seguire utlizabdo , me dura mucho tiene mucho producto es muy bueno , mi cabello a mejorado me encanta
reagan r.
warren
I love this shampoo pantene is such a awesome brand. It makes my hair so soft and so shiny. Also my hair glows, I would most definitely recommend this to anyone who wants there hair soft shiny and glows.
Cierra M.
Lockport
This product helps heal your hair if you straighten it a lot and I use it every day. I have light brown hair and curly. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I definitely would buy again. And id recommend to others
Kathryn P.
I blow dry my hair pretty much every time I shower and using this helps to save my hair! It helps protect it from the heat of the hairdryer and straightener! Amazing!!
Heather F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This product leaves me hair silky smooth and I get tones of complaints. It doesn't leave my hair greasy like others. Use on a weekly basis... you must get some!
Abby S.
This is a great conditioner!  It prevents my hair from getting frizzy and I love that it is protective against heat!
Stephanie C.
st. clair shores
Good product that detangles hair and leaves t smooth but also makes hair feel heavy and flat