Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield Conditioner uploaded by Heather B.

BY PANTENE

Defends against heat damage before it starts
Heat junkies, looking for a solution to save hair from your high-temperature ways? Heat Shield's weightless heat-activated oils provide a protective layer to shield hair from damage up to 450 degrees.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*

*shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Heat junkies, looking for a solution to save hair from their high-temperature ways
WHEN: Daily, to defend against heat damage to maintain healthy, shiny hair
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse out.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does thus work 1 Answers
  • I Straighten And Blow Dry My Hair Almost Everyday.. So I'm In Nee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for try a new shampoo/conditioner and was won...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Leigh P.
I mean Pantene does what I need it to do it helps keep my hair strong and not dry when I brush it after the shower ....I have well water and if you have it you know it tears your hair apart and makes it soooo dry ! Pantene really makes my hair more manageable!
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Oh man me and my husband both use this haha. I don't know why my husband likes it mostly because of the scent and the fact that it leaves his curls so soft. But I straighten my hair a lot and this has been my holy grail it keeps my hair hydrated and it doesn't look like my hair is fried.
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
This product is pretty good I straighten my hair a lot (practically everyday) so heat protection is essential! This product does a good job of helping my hair not damage however it's just like any other product I have used. Some other heat projections are even cheaper (even though this is a great price) and do the same.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I like the way Pabteen smells and how it works. It actually helps make your hair look healthier but for me for some reason every time I use it my fair falls off more than normal. I'm not saying balding but it falls out more than normally. So I usually have to stop using it.
Jennifer B.
When using my hair straightener I always make sure I use this heat protection conditioner when washing my hair. It helps my thin fine hair to stay strong against the heat from the hair dryer and flat iron and causes minimal damage
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
When you use a blow dryer directly on your hair after using this shampoo and conditioner, your hair feels so silky and the clean smell it leaves lasts throughout the night.
Becky B.
louisville, ky
This is great shampoo! It smells really good and you don't have to use a lot to lather up all of your hair. I have pretty greasy hair and my hair does get much greasier much faster using this shampoo than using others though.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I love all Pantene conditioner my hair is very long thick and curly and it knots up very easily so it's hard to find a conditioner that is good enough to come back and get through all my nuts I find only Pantene is able to
Antoinette P.
Lancaster , PA
I absolutely love Pantene products they are the absolute best I have yet to try this one but it seems like a great buy I will absolutely be looking forward to purchasing this and they are not pricey at all they are actually very well price
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair very soft and lovely. I used this product every time I showered and washed my hair. I bought it at a local drug store. It was very effective. I was satisfied with the results.
Maria H.
Does it really orotect you hair from the heat damage? have tried several other stuff and didnt work for me.
Amber S.
Stonewall, LA
I've been looking for something that really helps with preventing heat damage. Has anyone noticed a difference since trying this product?
yeliah r.
Does thus work
Julie C.
I have been looking for try a new shampoo/conditioner and was wondering about this product... has anyone used it & has it worked in being a product for heat shield when using hot iron/ curling iron.. Should I use this and another product to insure 100% heart protection, or is it the shampoo good alone?
I Straighten And Blow Dry My Hair Almost Everyday.. So I'm In Need Of A Good Product To Protect My Hair From Heat Damage. How Well Does This Line Work?