Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 29.2 fl oz uploaded by Guillermina P.

BY PANTENE

Hair so Healthy it Shines Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Defends against heat damage before it starts. With weightless heat activated oil. Smooth, strong hair. Shiny, healthy looking finish. Moisturized, soft hair. The formula is designed to help protect against 450 degree heat damage. Pantenes Heat Shield heat activated oil provides a protective layer to help defend against heat damage. You Have: Damaged hair. You Want: Protected healthy-looking hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Ormond Beach, FL
When it comes to my hair I am very cautious with what products I use. When i got pantene shampoo and conditioner it left my hair feeling like silk and also a little thinner then normal. Its very affordable so I do highly recommend this to those who are out there to try different hair products.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Two in one shampoo and conditioners DO NOT WORK for the ladies with long thick hair. Please do not get this if you have problems, and just get two desperate bottles because conditioning your hair is vital. I would not buy this again, and I'll stick to the two bottles.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I don't like this particular product because it does not contain enough conditioner for my type of hair. It dried it out some and it was hard to brush out. It last a good bit and it's smells great. But as far as for my curly hair the panteen curls is the best.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
This leaves my hair clean and super soft! I often use heat to my hair with blow drying and flat ironing so i picked this up to help with the damage of using heat so much! It also leaves my hair smelling so good!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Pantene is always a trusted brand. It leaves your hair silky and smooth. The shampoo and conditioner has just the right amount of scent and it makes your hair wonderfully smelling fresh all day long.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
Works okay but found if I pair it up with a creme leave-in condition that it works well by leaving my hair soft & silky after using my flat iron.
Yani S.
Yani S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have reallllly curly hair, this is the one shampoo and conditioner I use in my hair, it leaves my hair moist and thick and smelling great!
kels H.
kels H.
I flat iron my hair everyday and I find this to help with the dry and brittle feeling that my hair has. leaves it super light and soft!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
But this for my kids to use daily. Large size and pump makes it easy for them to get it out of the bottle.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
This product made my hair feel incredibly soft, while helping to protect my hair from heat damage. I usually use heat protectant but it was nice to know I was getting extra protection as well since even the hot water from showering can cause some minor damage.