Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 29.2 fl oz uploaded by Guillermina P.

BY PANTENE

Hair so Healthy it Shines Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Defends against heat damage before it starts. With weightless heat activated oil. Smooth, strong hair. Shiny, healthy looking finish. Moisturized, soft hair. The formula is designed to help protect against 450 degree heat damage. Pantenes Heat Shield heat activated oil provides a protective layer to help defend against heat damage. You Have: Damaged hair. You Want: Protected healthy-looking hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
This product made my hair feel incredibly soft, while helping to protect my hair from heat damage. I usually use heat protectant but it was nice to know I was getting extra protection as well since even the hot water from showering can cause some minor damage.
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
The smell of this shampoo was amazing. It was very moisturizing so it helps with a dry scalp. I used to straighten my hair a lot so it helped with protecting my hair from heat damage. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
This leaves my hair clean and super soft! I often use heat to my hair with blow drying and flat ironing so i picked this up to help with the damage of using heat so much! It also leaves my hair smelling so good!
Rony M.
I enjoy using Pantene products. I like having a 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for those days in which I just want to take a quick shower and give my hair a quick wash.
Amanda M.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Two in one shampoo and conditioners DO NOT WORK for the ladies with long thick hair. Please do not get this if you have problems, and just get two desperate bottles because conditioning your hair is vital. I would not buy this again, and I'll stick to the two bottles.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I don't like this particular product because it does not contain enough conditioner for my type of hair. It dried it out some and it was hard to brush out. It last a good bit and it's smells great. But as far as for my curly hair the panteen curls is the best.
Patricia B.
Cary, NC
I tried Pantene Pro-V Heat Shield 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 29.2 fl oz, but it doesn't work well for me since I have fine/thin hair. I do like the fragrance this product has and think it would work well for the majority of people.
Alexandria S.
Ormond Beach, FL
When it comes to my hair I am very cautious with what products I use. When i got pantene shampoo and conditioner it left my hair feeling like silk and also a little thinner then normal. Its very affordable so I do highly recommend this to those who are out there to try different hair products.
Jen H.
Pantene is always a trusted brand. It leaves your hair silky and smooth. The shampoo and conditioner has just the right amount of scent and it makes your hair wonderfully smelling fresh all day long.
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego, CA
Not worth the additional money ... both because the mixed shampoo/conditioner is usually sub-par (and this is no exception), and because the "heat shield" didn't protect much against color wear.