BY PANTENE

Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Hair so healthy it shines. Pantene's Heat Shield Heat Activated Oil provides a protective layer to help defend against heat damage. see more...

eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
They should call this product a 3 in 1. Not only does it shampoo and condition your hair it also has a hear protectant built in. What ore can my hair ask for? Not going to lie, a couple of years ago I would see Pantene commercials on tv and turn my head the other way. Not because I didn't like the ads or anything but because I didn't know they catered to women of color too. The first product I tried from Pantene was the antifrizz and not only did it work for the product description but it also left my hair moisturized soft and shiny. Pantene products are a must buy!
Lydia P.
Pottsville, PA
This works great if you are going on a trip and normally will use a shampoo and conditioner it still has enough moisture in it that your hair doesn't just dry out and cross and is extremely hard to brush but it also cleans your hair really well we recommend for road trips or even day to day use if you would want to
Claudia W.
Columbus,Oh
Not a very big fan of this product, made my hair stringy, lathers very nicely and is super soft, but not very gentle. It is a 2 in 1 which is why I think it makes my hair stringy. The scent is amazing  , and long lasting. But I was kinda disappointed in the product!
Dayana V.
caracas
Producto excelente no deja mi cabello grasoso y ademas es fácil de desenredar. Le proporciona Suavidad. Es mi shampoo en mi rutina diaria, comparado con otros me quedo con este. Ideal para mi Cabello extra largo. Es un producto que siempre compro.
Ashlyn T.
Midland, MI
This Pantene 2-1 is productive and fast it's a quicker alternative. It smells great and like all Pantene products it makes your hair thick with volume and fresh and soft all day long i love buying this product it's not to expensive and it worth every penny!
Paula V.
Logan, WV
I've bought this a few times and really like it. I use a hair dryer every time I wash my hair and this helps protect my hair from all that heat. My hair don't look as dry as it did before I started using this.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love Pantene products and use more than just the shampoo and conditioners, but honestly, the 2 in 1 doesn't really do for my hair what I want. I want the conditioner to leave my hair tangle free and smooth, but when I use the 2 in 1, this doesn't happen. My hair is rough, hard to comb through and is definitely not soft when I dry and straighten it. I prefer separate shampoo and conditioner.
Montana S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This shampoo gives my hair protection from the daily heat i apply to it. My hair does not have a lot of split ends ever since I have switched to this shampoo! I am highly stratified with this purchase and recommend it to everyone!
Christina B.
It is very moisturizing and makes my hair very soft, slick and shiny. Even adding some to my ends when my hair is dry is really amazing. And it smells wonderful. I've been using this product since I was pregnant almost two years ago and I've been using it ever since.
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo, it stays in my hair all day. I also like the price it is priced pretty fairly and it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny ! I also straighten my hair daily so I like that it helps to protect it from being damaged by the heat.