BY PANTENE

Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Hair so healthy it shines. Pantene's Heat Shield Heat Activated Oil provides a protective layer to help defend against heat damage. see more...

Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love Pantene products and use more than just the shampoo and conditioners, but honestly, the 2 in 1 doesn't really do for my hair what I want. I want the conditioner to leave my hair tangle free and smooth, but when I use the 2 in 1, this doesn't happen. My hair is rough, hard to comb through and is definitely not soft when I dry and straighten it. I prefer separate shampoo and conditioner.
Christina B.
Christina B.
It is very moisturizing and makes my hair very soft, slick and shiny. Even adding some to my ends when my hair is dry is really amazing. And it smells wonderful. I've been using this product since I was pregnant almost two years ago and I've been using it ever since.
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
This is a great 2-in-1 product as few really are. It smells good and is thick and smooths my hair. Easy container to hold is the wet shower. I purchased this at my local food store. I have normal fine hair and this conditioner does not weigh my hair down.
Montana S.
Montana S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This shampoo gives my hair protection from the daily heat i apply to it. My hair does not have a lot of split ends ever since I have switched to this shampoo! I am highly stratified with this purchase and recommend it to everyone!
Jill M.
Jill M.
Granada Hills, CA
Strongly recommend for those who are constantly curling/straightening their hair. I could see a difference in my hairs softness and strength
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Love this product! Perfect for the price you pay! Its great for wavy thick hair! Doesn't leave any frizz after blow drying and straightening
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I like the shampoo and conditioner combos for traveling! so I don't have to bring multiple bottles with me
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.
Tampa FL.
Is the better! I use always! and my sister use too... mi hear ys shinee and healthy and fragante.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Royal Oak, MI
I love my 2 in 1 that's for sure saves money space and time. When in a hurry this is my go to
eleasha g.
eleasha g.
San Diego, CA
They should call this product a 3 in 1. Not only does it shampoo and condition your hair it also has a hear protectant built in. What ore can my hair ask for? Not going to lie, a couple of years ago I would see Pantene commercials on tv and turn my head the other way. Not because I didn't like the ads or anything but because I didn't know they catered to women of color too. The first product I tried from Pantene was the antifrizz and not only did it work for the product description but it also left my hair moisturized soft and shiny. Pantene products are a must buy!