BY PANTENE #16 in Heat Protectors

Pantene Pro-V Heat Protection Spray: Provides a glossy finish Shields from heat damage see more...

Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Been using this product for awhile and I love it. I do like that it isn't sticky like some I have used before and it doesn't leave the hair feeling wet so when you apply the hot iron it doesn't make that scary sizzling sound. It also has a very nice smell that isn't overbearing. I also like that it leaves my hair feeling soft and not stiff.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Logan, UT
This stuff is great! i use it daily. I spray it on my hair when it's wet, before i blow dry. It makes my hair super soft & is great at protecting it. definitely meets my expectations. I have straight & thick hair. I am one that definitely treats my hair well & does everything i can to protect it. 10/10 recommend it.
Josie B.
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it's that the product doesn't work that well...or I just have difficult hair. I don't feel I like this product did much to protect my hair, at least it did not out perform any other products I've tried. I'm still on the hunt for something a little bit more beneficial for my hair.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cupertino, CA
I love this! It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy after using it and last all day, I know that it is protecting my hair when I straighten it. PLUS it smells amazing!! Only thing is I wish it would help my frizzy hair a little bit more but I guess I need a different product for that!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Loganville, GA
I usually apply this product wet and I love it! It doesn't weight the hair down and when used after a blow out its a really nice light smell that is adds to the hair. I suggest this product to any one that presses their hair for the winter and curly for the summer.
chrys j.
chrys j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I boight this to replace my more expensive brand heat protectant. I am very pleased!!! I measured up to my old one and smelled so so good!! My old heat protectant was good, but a bit sticky. This one is not! It did not weigh my hair down either. Nice!!!!!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Utica, NY
I love using this product when I straighten my hair and I curl my hair. It definitely met my expectations. I think this is one of the few that are definitely a good comparison to other products. I think it is a good price especially when using coupons.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
I have very fine hair that refuses to curl unless I use high heat. I use this to protect my ends and ensure I don't damage my hair too much. The only downside is I think the chemicals that to event my hear from being damaged also prevent the curl
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Manteca, CA
this product really works wonders. Keeps my hair I'm great shape, I only use it when I straighten my hair and it does the job. Great smell doesn't leave my hair crunchy which is great bt sometimes it feels a bit sticky bt thats my only complain
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Needmore, PA
I love this heat protection spray!!! It really helps my hair look good when I braid it and take it out. But, it doesn't feel crunchy like hairspray. I love this product and tell anyone to buy it!!! It is cheap and very nice
Liz H.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used with Moroccan oil too?
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this so my question is.. does it really works and does it frizzy the hair?
Susan T.
Susan T.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a good product to keep my hair safe since I straighten or curl it at least 5 days a week. Does this product leave any residue or greasy feeling?
deanna e.
deanna e.
Middletown, DE
How do you ladies like this spray. Was it worth the money?
Mindee G.
Mindee G.
Calgary
Does this work good on frizy dry hair?