BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Pro-V Heat Protection Spray: Provides a glossy finish Shields from heat damage

Buy on Jet.com
Madison G.
Grand Forks, ND
I use this on my damp hair after I get out of the shower if I know I am going to be blow drying or styling my hair! It is hard to judge if it is working to protect my hair, but I more so use it as an extra precaution against heat damage. The spray smells very fresh/clean and leaves my hair glossy and fragrant! The bottle costs around 5 dollars and last quite a long time! I spray it in my hair before I brush through it that way it works throughout my entire length of hair. I would recommend this product if you are searching for an inexpensive heat protectant!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
NOT MY FAVORITE. I repeat NOT my favorite. The Pantene Pro-V Heat Protection Spray is not a personal favorite, nor is it really a personal like. It did not protect my hair and I know that because after using my hair appeared even drier and duller than when I began.
Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
I have a little bit curly hair so I always straight it with iron for hair. It’s a good heat protection, I love it. Good especially for straight. My hair loves it. I have shine hair after use it.
Ingrid P.
This made my hair feel horrible! I used it for maybe 5-6 times and it made it super dry. I have very thin hair and this product did damage to my hair in such a small period of time.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
I just got this and I'm really liking it so far. I spray my hair at least 10 minutes before curling or straightening it. It did leave in the smell of the spray, which I didn't mind. It's a great product and affordable. I would recommend it.
Brianna H.
McKee
This product was amazing. I have really course hair that is easily damaged by heat but also hard to style. This product went on smooth and easy and kept the frizz down without adding weight or making my hair feel greasy. It lasted for better than 24 hours, and withstood high humidity. It smelled great too.
Dakota B.
I love this heat protection spray. I straighten or curl my hair everyday. I also have thick hair. I can use this product and know that my hair is protected with all the heat I apply to my hair. The bottle doesn't seem to last me long though or maybe I just use too much.
Lizeth V.
At the beginning of application your hair feels like sticky, smells really nice but I have black thin hair and it just made it tangle more once applied. It leaves your hair a bit dull if you apply too much. I guess it just a matter of learning the amount you should use.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
I love spray bottles like this! Makes me feel like a professional lol. I love this thermal spray. I love how it smells and it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. I have noticed a few split ends but that is bound to happen. This is a pretty good protection spray!
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
I wasn't all that impressed by this product. It smelled like alcohol and it just made my hair feel crispy. The smell wasn't overpowering but it was t pleasant . I don't feel like it protected my hair. I probably won't ever buy this product again.
Liz H.
Bowling Green, KY
Can this be used with Moroccan oil too?
Mary R.
Just got this so my question is.. does it really works and does it frizzy the hair?
Jessica D.
What other heat protectors would you compare this to?
Susan T.
CLEARWATER, FL
I've been looking for a good product to keep my hair safe since I straighten or curl it at least 5 days a week. Does this product leave any residue or greasy feeling?
deanna e.
Middletown, DE
How do you ladies like this spray. Was it worth the money?