Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum

Polishing styling serum helps protect hair from heat styling for a healthy looking style. Helps repair styling damage to leave hair looking smooth, sleek, and shiny. Infuses hair with weightless heat activated oils to help protect against damage from heat styling. The health of your hair is key to any style. Ditch heat styling damage with Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum. This powerful formula featuring weightless heat activated oils helps protect your hair against damage from blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons at temperatures up to 450 degrees. When you apply this silky serum to damp or towel-dried hair, it also helps repair previous styling damage so your final style looks smooth, sleek, and shiny. Help keep your hair looking healthy with Pantene Pro-V shampoos, conditioners, and styling products.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol Denat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Heat Potion Serum!
How would you rate this product?
I really like Pantene products and they are a great price! I feel like it protects my hair from heat and is long lasting. It adds great texture. I have curly hair and it's very thick. This product has been great.
Pomona, CA
This product leaves my hair feeling super soft and makes my hair shiny. I sometimes have frizzy hair depending on the weather and this makes my hair fall straight with no frizz.
Groton, MA
I'm not quite sure about how I feel about this product. I've been using it for about a month and haven't seen a huge difference yet but it's been a slight difference.
I really like this product and how well it works on my hair. The reason that it is getting less stars is because of the lack of smell in comparison to other brands and products
Indianapolis , IN
I love this serum. I thought I’d hate it because my hair is thin and I thought it’d just sit on my head and make my hair look nasty and greasy. However! It didn’t do that, it makes my hair feel soft, shiny and takes away the frizz I get in the summer. I didn’t give it a 5 star rating though because I did notice that it makes my hair a bit heavier so when I style it, it does last less time. Other than that, this product is great :)
Fredericksbrg, VA
I just found this for 90 cents at big lots and decided to give it a go! I'm glad I did! What a steal! I wouldn't say there's anything amazing about the product, but it gets the job done and is comparable to other oils/serums I use. I would buy this at full price.
Raeford, NC
This serum works wonders on my dry, damaged head of hair. It almost deals the ends of my hair, making it feel like virgin hair. It's so great, I never leave home without it. I buy it every time I run out!!
Definitely not my favorite serum. Leaves your hair a little oily and I don't believe that it provides hair with the greatest protection from heat styling as compared to other products for similar prices!
Watsonville
I use this after I flat iron my hair it helps my hair from protecting it from getting t split ends after I’m done ironing it, i got this product in CV’s, this item didn’t come in a package it was just the bottle. I recommend this product if u put a lot of heat in your hair a lot.
I like this product a lot, I apply it to my hair when it is damp and before I apply heat to it. My hair type is curly/wavy, it also can get really frizzy which is why I like to apply serums also to give it some shine.

Looking for your answer?