BY PANTENE

Stylist Tips:
Use shampoo on wet hair in shower. Squeeze a quarter-sized amount into palm, and rub hands together to emulsify formula. Use fingertips (not nails) to gently massage into scalp. Finger-comb the lather down the length of your hair to the tips. Rinse thoroughly. Shampoo again if needed. Make sure all lather is rinsed away. Then finish with Gold Series Moisture Boost Conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trideceth-10, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-10, Trihydroxystearin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silica, Iron Oxides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does any one else use Pantene gold series like me If so w...1 Answers
  • Does this work on 4c hair .1 Answers
  • Does this strip your hair? I have 4c hair and I’m concern...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
This prodcut is very good for girls with natural hair. It gives the hair a lot of moisture and it smells very refreshing and this focuses on every strain of the hair. It also gives your hair long lasting curls and it is priced at a good price at Dollar General.
Palav D.
San Jose, CA
Hair issues are ongoing with all the various hormonal changes! But this product has helped me restore my dull and brittle hair into smooth and bouncier hair. Loving this so far!

Pantene Anti-Breakage Collection Shampoo & Conditioner
Riley B.
Salt Lake City
Great leave in for dry thirsty as heck hair. Is your hair dry as a desert?? Is it crispy like a spicy crispy chicken sandwich?? Then get this stuff becausr its amazeballs and makes your hair soft and shiny.
Marie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Today after the pool I used the pantene Shampoo and conditioner to get the chlorine out of my hair. When I tell the shampoo and conditioner is EVERYTHING!! Love the result. Afterward I use the @pantene hydrating oil and butter-creme to put my hair in ten two finger twists.
Mariesa B.
Stone Mtn, GA
The shampoo is basic, it leaves your hair feeling clean and gets the job done. Its not the best ont he market but for the price its decent. I used this on my scalp when I still had my braids and when I took them out. I wouldn't reach for this over the shampoos that I already own but if I will incorporate it.
Giselle L.
Leaves my hair feeling freshly clean, smooth, and smelling great!! The conditioner is also amazing!! Great for detangling and also leaves the hair feeling silky smooth and smelling delicious. I’d definitely repurchase.
Shalin T.
Lake Charles, LA
I received the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series for free in an Influenster VoxBox to provide my honest review.

The Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Collection targets African-American relaxed, transitioning, or natural hair, an was even co-created with African-American scientist and stylist. According to Pantene, this “collection is powered by Pro-V nutrient blends, and protective condition and repair agents formulated to work together to improve moisture strength, elasticity, smoothness and shine.”
First Impression:When I opened the package, I got hit with an awesome scent. One thing for sure is that this product smells amazing! Each item says that the product is infused with argan oil and is for dry, damaged hair. I check the ingredients label, and unfortunately there’s not much argan oil in each product. At first look, I’m already disappointed with the shampoo because it is not sulfate free because sulfate is drying to my hair. The conditioner and butter-crème, however, are both sulfate free.  Moisture Boost Shampoo:As expected, the shampoo may have cleansed my scalp, but it completely dried my hair out in the process. After rinsing the shampoo out, my hair texture was not soft like it usually is, and I even felt as if my hair was more tangled than when I began my wash day process.Moisture Boost Conditioner:
I used more than half of the bottle of conditioner to soften my hair for appropriate detangling. If the shampoo hadn’t been so drying, this probably would not have been necessary. Regardless, I found that the conditioner did not provide enough slip for me to fully detangle my hair.
Hydrating Butter-Crème:
Since a wash-n-go is my go-to style, I decided to use the butter-crème as my styler in the same manner as I use other stylers for my weekly wash-n-go’s. It provided me with great day-one hair, however, it did not hold my curl pattern or lock in moisture. I was completely unimpressed with my day-two hair.
Bottom Line:I will not be purchasing products from the Patene Gold Series. I really wanted to love this product, but for me, it fell short on too many notes. My hair was left dry and brittle, and I ended up having to give my hair a DYI deep condition treatment mid-week. Pantene’s Gold Series did not compare to the moisture and style longevity I received from other products in the same price range (even if they also contained sulfates!). I've even gotten better results from other Pantene product lines.
Amaiya P.
I use the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo because it gets through my thick hair and it's not too expensive for a college student such as myself. The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is because it dries out my hair and gives it that squeaky clean finish
Sasha A.
This surprised me so much! I’d saw a commercial for it and decided to give it a try. It smells amazing and doesn’t harm my natural hair. That’s always a worry for me. But it’s Paraben and sulfate free (along with the conditioner) which is wonderful!
Samantha B.
Woodbridge, VA
I have 4c natural hair and this product was just okay for my hair. It wasn’t particularly amazing and my hair was left feeling quite dry afterwards. My sister also used it on her 4c hair and loved it so it definitely varies for different people.
Katravia F.
Leesburg, GA
Does it smell good?
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
Does anyone else feel like the shampoo works best on natural hair?Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo
Bri R.
Would love to try ?!
Chocolate M.
Just received the whole series as a sample is this good for natural hair
Christina C.
Does this strip your hair? I have 4c hair and I’m concerned about sulphates. Anybody with 4c hair have any experience with this?