BY PANTENE

Stylist Tips:
In shower, remove excess water after shampooing. Squeeze a quarter-sized amount of conditioner into palm, and rub hands together to emulsify the formula. Finger-comb conditioner into hair, starting mid-shaft all the way down to tips. Then work moisturizing conditioner from root to tip, making sure hair is completely covered. Use a wide-tooth comb to gently detangle saturated strands. Rinse thoroughly. Then comb once more through now fully rinsed strands. Towel dry.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.a

Buy on Target*
December S.
I've been using this line of shampoo since it first launched. It works great for my scalp and hair type. It got rid of my dandruff. I use it everytime I wash my hair. It really does make a difference and makes my hair smell good for weeks!!! I would recommend this to all black girls with natural or relaxed hair.
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
I've been using this for like 2 days now & so far it is ok. I do wish it made my hair a little softer but seems to only be drying at the moment ...amazing scent though & decently priced. I guess I will have to use it a little more to see how it will do but for now I'm not seeing anything positive but the smell of this product
Lexi P.
michigan city, IN
I love this conditioner. I used to color my hair and i always loved the conditioner that came with it because it made my hair so soft, smooth and luscious and i could never find anything so great. Well this is the product, it conditions and hydrates your hair unlike any other kind of conditioner. I would recommend to anyone that has damaged hair even more, it helps mine heal after coloring and bounce back twice as fast.
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
This product is great for natural hair and it gives your hair a lot of moisture and it can help bring out your curl pattern if you do not have a curl pattern. It gives your hair a very soft feel and it last very long, it smells amazing. The price for this isn't pricey but you can only purchase this product at the Dollar Generals or Family Dollar's.
Shalin T.
Lake Charles, LA
I received the
Pantene Pro-V Gold Series for free in an Influenster VoxBox to provide my
honest review.

The Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Collection targets
African-American relaxed, transitioning, or natural hair, an was even
co-created with African-American scientist and stylist. According to Pantene,
this “collection is powered by Pro-V nutrient blends, and protective condition
and repair agents formulated to work together to improve moisture strength,
elasticity, smoothness and shine.”

First Impression:

When I opened the package, I got hit with an awesome scent.
One thing for sure is that this product smells amazing! Each item says that the
product is infused with argan oil and is for dry, damaged hair. I check the
ingredients label, and unfortunately there’s not much argan oil in each
product. At first look, I’m already disappointed with the shampoo because it is
not sulfate free because sulfate is drying to my hair. The conditioner and
butter-crème, however, are both sulfate free.

Moisture Boost Shampoo:

As expected, the shampoo may have cleansed my scalp, but it
completely dried my hair out in the process. After rinsing the shampoo out, my
hair texture was not soft like it usually is, and I even felt as if my hair was
more tangled than when I began my wash day process.

Moisture Boost Conditioner:

I used more than half of the bottle of conditioner to soften
my hair for appropriate detangling. If the shampoo hadn’t been so drying, this
probably would not have been necessary. Regardless, I found that the
conditioner did not provide enough slip for me to fully detangle my hair.

Hydrating Butter-Crème:

Since a wash-n-go is my go-to style, I decided to use the
butter-crème as my styler in the same manner as I use other stylers for my
weekly wash-n-go’s. It provided me with great day-one hair, however, it did not
hold my curl pattern or lock in moisture. I was completely unimpressed with my
day-two hair.

Bottom Line:

I will not be purchasing products from the Patene Gold
Series. I really wanted to love this product, but for me, it fell short on too
many notes. My hair was left dry and brittle, and I ended up having to give my
hair a DYI deep condition treatment mid-week. Pantene’s Gold Series did not compare
to the moisture and style longevity I received from other products in the same
price range (even if they also contained sulfates!). I've even gotten better results from other Pantene product lines.
Samantha B.
Great conditioner. I have 4c nappy hair and it’s a decent conditioner. Great slip but not particularly moisturizing for my dry hair. Fairly affordable and long lasting. A little product goes a long way. Though it’s not best for my hair, my sister, who also has 4c hair, loves it.
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia , AR
Favorite drug store conditioner. This product has so much slip which makes it super easy for me to detangle my natural hair. Once I wash it out it leaves my hair super moisturized and shiny. I would highly recommend this to someone with natural hair
Amelia f.
It's a perfect t product for your beautiful hair specially when u used alot of bad product and your hair is damage. I get my hair back to healthy using this mask.
Kari M.
Columbus, OH
* I received this product free from Influenster for the purposes of reviewing it honestly and providing feedback. *

This conditioner is great. A little goes a long way and it is fantastic for detangling. It also does not have the heaviness that other conditioners tend to have and makes my hair very manageable.  I love the smell too! It reminds me of summertime at the beach! I've had more than one person tell me my hair smells so good! ha!

I was worried initially because often traditional black hair-care products are too heavy for my hair, but this one was just right. My hair texture is naturally curly with dime-sized ringlets that I can straighten with a high-quality straightener with relative ease without a relaxer. This product may not have the same effect on other hair textures. If yours sounds like mine though, I definitely recommend giving it a try.

My true test was going to Hawaii for a week where I was in the ocean, surfing, out in the sun, washing my hair almost every day- all of which can be really drying. The attached picture is from Hawaii and my hair is LAID :)  Thanks Pantene!

* I was also using 2 other Pantene products in the picture: Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo & Hydrating Butter Crème. Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost ShampooPantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme
Buba M.
I got my Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost conditioner as part of the collection together with the Pantene Pro-V Gold Series shampoo and Pantene Pro-V Gold Series crème. I like the line and how amazing it looks.
Appearances aside, it smells heavenly. I started off with the shampoo with works up an amazing lather. My natural hair falls to my shoulders and I noticed that with this shampoo, I use a lot less product than I do with other shampoos. It gave my hair a good clean and and beautiful scent. Also it doesn’t over dry the hair like a lot of shampoos do. My natural locks were left feeling moisturized and smooth.
Next I applied the conditioner after sectioning my hair. I applied it from roots to ends and gently detangled my hair with my fingers.
I let the conditioner sit for about 20 minutes before washing it out. The conditioner left my hair feeling soft and smooth and very hydrated. I really love how it works. Make sure you rinse it out completely with some warm water.
I completed my routine with the crème. I also applied that in sections and after each application, I twisted the hair and let it air dry all day. My curls looked amazing and my hair felt very soft.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
How many times a week do you use conditioner?
Amaya G.
Is this moisturizing ??
Yesmine A.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
I'm really wanting to try this, did this help moisturize your hair ? Who recommends ??
Racieda T.
Indio , CA
Has anyone used the Gold Series conditioner as a co-wash? Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Conditioner