BY PANTENE #10 in Hair Cream

Experience the gold standard in moisture with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Cream. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every tube of our sulfate-free and dye-free Butter Cream is infused with Argan Oil and melts into wet or dry hair. It provides 72 hours of moisturization and is perfect for both curly and straight hairstyles. Also try Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner system from the Gold Series Collection, for optimal hair health.

• The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists
  • Hydrating miracle cream formula provides 72 hours of moisturization that is perfect for curly or straight hairstyles
  • Helps tame frizz with a sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil; Proudly recommended by My Black is Beautiful
  • Stylist Tip: Detangle, apply dime-sized amount to palm and rub together, smooth through from mid-shaft to ends

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyloleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Panthenylethylether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyloleate, Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate , Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben.

Buy on Target*
Naomi J.
St Martinvlle, LA
This hair cream is Amazzzzingggg! Moisturizes my hair hair extremely well leave my curls frizz free and defined l. Never used another hair cream after trying this one
Rakia R.
Smithfield , VA
This product is Very moisturing and hydrating! It really Left my hair soft and manageable. It’s very smooth and works well with my type 4 natural hair. It was easy to apply and work into my hair strands. I would recommend it for any natural hair
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
I love this leave in conditioner the smell is fresh i bought mine at Walmart i think i paid like $6 for itself if im not mistaking i also bought the shampoo which was i think $4
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
Super moisturizing and great for twist outs. I absolutely love this product on my children’s natural hair.
Mariesa B.
Stone Mtn, GA
From reading the other reviews I can see I may be using this product incorrectly. I don't like a lot of product in my hair as African American hair has natural oils anyway so I always prefer a formula that doesn't weight my hair down. I'm seeing that this has been used as a leave in conditioner but I just put it in my dry hair a few times hair a few times for moisture before I put my hair up in my usual messy bun. I liked the feel of it, my hair eats up product pretty fast but I liked the smell as well. I'll keep it in my routine and try a braid out or twist out with it next time.
Deon W.
Plaquemine, LA
This made my hair so incredibly soft and moisturised. I love the way it smelled. It wasn't heavy and it held up to its claims.
Kathleen A.
Chino, CA
Love this product and the way it makes my hair feel. After use, my hair is soft and it doesn't leave it very greasy.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
so i have really dry tight curly hair and i just decided to try this out on it . so far so good its jus thick enough to last me allday and to keep my curls define . i dont usually wear my natural hair out long but im going to try it jus to see how well this product does . but i recommend for people with dryer hair textures like mine . its inexpensive and definitely good for your hair collection
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
This hydrating creme keeps my hair hydrated for days. Seriously. It was very effective. I have thick, kinky hair. One of the best creme out there. Great for damaged hair as well. Will continue to buy.
Tanya S.
Greer, SC
The hydrating creme by Pantene is amazing. My hair was moisturized without feeling greasy or weighed down. There was no sticky residue left on my hair.
Katravia F.
Does it smell good?
Cheyenne W.
I'm wondering if it will leave my hair feeling heavy and oily after??
Katelyn V.
Does this work? I have dry dry hair and scalp
Kalaeja F.
Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Hydrating Butter Creme it works well for my thick hair does anyone with thinner hair use this? How does it help your hair?
Yanelis C.